Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
landed in april 2013
Dont you think, it is our Fundamental rights to get MEDICAL.... If they make us wait more, we might need Medical help then.

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
coolguy2010 said:
Charged for wat.....to get d letter
for handing over documents and a letter from LVO, which states to wait for 6 to 12 months

respectall

Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 09, 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009/ Submitted Apr 09, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 2010
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012
Med's Done....
Jul 30, 2012
Passport Req..
Step-1 Nov 20, 2012/ Step-2: Jan 7, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 26, 2013
Dear seniors and friends

On Friday I received letter from London Visa office (Dated 22 May 2012) from local post having four pages:

A: Letter 1: In order to continue your application, we required the additional documents marked below….: They marked and highlighted only right of permanent resident fee block. Have to send via bank draft and nothing about additional documents, medical etc….

B: Green Page: General points regarding immigration cost and fees (photocopied on a green color page)

C: Letter 2: The application you submitted to the CIO, NS Canada, included payment of the application fees in the form of a certified bank instrument in Canadian dollars. We have since been informed that your instrument has not cleared the bank. Your applications fee have thus not been paid. Your application for PR visa under federal skilled is therefore incomplete and cannot be processed until payment is received. Submit your fees to London visa office within 60 days otherwise…………….

D: Photo copy: of my bank draft which I sent to NS Canada in 2009 against application fee.

Pleas guide me what to do, as in December 2009 I had received my payment receipt number ,too, when CIC Canada first responded that you are eligible and directed to send complete documents to respective high commission. Moreover, I also attached a copy of that email regarding application fee when I submitted complete documents.

What does it mean that without any updated documents and medical they are requiring permanent residence fee along with application fee.

Really frustrating. Mystery still remains as after this issue they may respond by saying point numbers, JDs etc…

Need you guidance and responses for further actions.

Regards

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
Khan14 said:
Dont you think, it is our Fundamental rights to get MEDICAL.... If they make us wait more, we might need Medical help then.

bro, fundamental rights is what a constitution of a country offers its citizens. So, unless we become Canadians, we don't have that that privilege.
they are hard pressed because of the backlogs and limited no.of visas for each year.
although, they cut down on the no.of applications for a year, they should not have down on the no.of visas for a year, until the existing backlog was cleared..
Now, no other option,but to wait for Medicals. I am sure, as promised, the process would be completed by 2012 and the finalization early 2013 for all pre-June ( not sure about London VO..their processing time keeps increasing, as it handles application from lot of countries)

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
maran1976 said:
bro, fundamental rights is what a constitution of a country offers its citizens. So, unless we become Canadians, we don't have that that privilege.
they are hard pressed because of the backlogs and limited no.of visas for each year.
although, they cut down on the no.of applications for a year, they should not have down on the no.of visas for a year, until the existing backlog was cleared..
Now, no other option,but to wait for Medicals. I am sure, as promised, the process would be completed by 2012 and the finalization early 2013 for all pre-June ( not sure about London VO..their processing time keeps increasing, as it handles application from lot of countries)
Maran,

Very good saying and agreed with you. +1 What you think about SGVO? Any calculation?

gulmit

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Hunza Gilgit Baltistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My e-case shows the below status for the last many weeks:-

We received your application for permanent residence on June 4, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 13, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 23, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Is this the same case or different one???
I m still waiting for my letter and it is too long time ......

What should I do next??

Kindly help.. :-[

gulmit

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Hunza Gilgit Baltistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gulmit said:

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 13, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 23, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

What should I do next??

respectall

Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 09, 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009/ Submitted Apr 09, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 2010
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012
Med's Done....
Jul 30, 2012
Passport Req..
Step-1 Nov 20, 2012/ Step-2: Jan 7, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 26, 2013
gulmit said:

What should I do next??

Maximum within six weeks, forum members got letter/email after the addition of processing date in your Ecas.
Float inquiry to VO.

R H Dave

Nov 13, 2011
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th march 2010
AOR Received.
13th april 2010, in process 28th feb 2012
hi,
my address has reappeared after more than 4 months. the status is still in process. hoping for some development...

minhas82

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
1st AOR - 15.10.2010; 2nd AOR - 15.02.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Medicals on 23.09.2013 and Sent Passport on 07.10.2013
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Two changes in my E CAS status today.

1. Address which had dispappeared on 26th Jan 2012 has re-appeared.

2. There has been a change in the details mentioned. Now it is

We received your application for permanent residence on June XX, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October XX, 2010 to H. No. XXXXX, (Address) INDIA. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March XX, 2012.

The line mentioning the address and the one saying, "If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us", was not there earlier.

R H Dave

Nov 13, 2011
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th march 2010
AOR Received.
13th april 2010, in process 28th feb 2012
minhas82 said:

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October XX, 2010 to H. No. XXXXX, (Address) INDIA. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.

The line mentioning the address and the one saying, "If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us", was not there earlier.
hi minhas82,
the changes that you have mentioned are in my e-cas too, except for the line "Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review." which isnt in my e-cas

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
Almost similar two changes in my E CAS that I observed today:

Outside : Address of my consultant which disappeared 4 months back has re-appeared.

Inside In Process :

We received your application for permanent residence on May XX, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March XX, 2012 to <My Consultant's Complete Address>. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

I reported this change to my consultant's branch office today & they will discuss this with their HO tomorrow. I will prompt them to send a CSQ for understanding this change & get confirmation from CHC ND.

minhas82 said:

tanytush

Star Member
Dec 16, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
6241/6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st MAY 2010
AOR Received.
18th OCT 2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 16th FEB 2012
Med's Request
30th AUG 2013
Med's Done....
11th OCT 2013,18feb2014 new born
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30th AUG 2013 , DM -30/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
27th 'March2014, PPs received 5th April 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
Hello Friends

I am unable to check my Ecas today. Any body else also experienced the same???
Please Share

Regards
Tanytush

hancdude

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tanytush said:
Hello Friends

I am unable to check my Ecas today. Any body else also experienced the same???
Please Share

Regards
Tanytush
I'm experiencing same problem..as i know there are so many other people who are unable to check their status.

SanRoque

Jan 19, 2012
Same here as well. ECAS is down and no further notification from CIC explaining any cause why we cannot access ECAS.

Let's hope for the best.