+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre-arrival services

valeria_pac

Oct 15, 2018
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
I know most people are focused on getting their application through and waiting for the golden ticket/PPR! But actually this time as you await, is the best time to sign up for pre-arrival services. These services help you prepare to integrate and look for work in Canada.

Make sure to sign up for IRCC-authorized pre-arrival services to avoid scams or identity theft. There are 24 IRCC-approved pre-arrival services, all of them are free, and you can sign up for more than one.

If you are settling in Manitoba, we invite you to sign up for the Immigrant Centre Pre-Arrival Centre: www.ic-pac.com . If you are settling in another province, please comment with the name of the province, and I will include the links of all IRCC-approved pre-arrival services in your province.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know most people are focused on getting their application through and waiting for the golden ticket/PPR! But actually this time as you await, is the best time to sign up for pre-arrival services. These services help you prepare to integrate and look for work in Canada.

Make sure to sign up for IRCC-authorized pre-arrival services to avoid scams or identity theft. There are 24 IRCC-approved pre-arrival services, all of them are free, and you can sign up for more than one.

If you are settling in Manitoba, we invite you to sign up for the Immigrant Centre Pre-Arrival Centre: www.ic-pac.com . If you are settling in another province, please comment with the name of the province, and I will include the links of all IRCC-approved pre-arrival services in your province.
But these pre-arrival services is not for everyone.

Why would applicants from the Parents and grandparents immigrants have the use of such services?

valeria_pac

Oct 15, 2018
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
But these pre-arrival services is not for everyone.

Why would applicants from the Parents and grandparents immigrants have the use of such services?
If anyone in this forum is sponsoring his/her parents or grandparents, they can tag me on this thread and I can suggest a pre-arrival service that would give them information specific for them, depending on their age and profile.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If anyone in this forum is sponsoring his/her parents or grandparents, they can tag me on this thread and I can suggest a pre-arrival service that would give them information specific for them, depending on their age and profile.
Lots of people. See the threads starting from 2014.

Bakhodir NSC

Oct 26, 2018
Toronto

The great post Valeria! Yes, pre-arrival services are an essential part of the settlement process in Canada. Making it faster and smoother it also allows newcomers to come prepared with all necessary actions/documents/belongings/finance and other vital things to start a new life in this country.

Reactions: valeria_pac

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The great post Valeria! Yes, pre-arrival services are an essential part of the settlement process in Canada. Making it faster and smoother it also allows newcomers to come prepared with all necessary actions/documents/belongings/finance and other vital things to start a new life in this country.
It's not essential for certain type of immigrants.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello! My experience shows that it is essential for all newcomers, though you may know some exceptions? I think coming to a totally new country well-prepared is very important.
From your previous posts, there weren't anything related to your experience that shows it is essential for all newcomers. Sure, coming to a totally new country well prepared is very important but can be done without through your services.

Last edited:

Bakhodir NSC

Oct 26, 2018
Toronto
From your previous posts, there weren't anything related to your experience that shows it is essential for all newcomers. Sure, coming to a totally new country well prepared is very important but can be done without through your services.
Undoubtedly it could be done without any services, at the same time it is a free service option aimed to reduce time and resources needed to look for information. Usually there is a plenty of information online, which makes any search confusing and time-consuming. While government-funded pre-arrival services help people referring to relevant, precise, comprehensive, and reliable sources of information.

valeria_pac

Oct 15, 2018
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Many things in life are not essential, yet we are happy to have them in our lives.

If you have specific questions about pre-arrival services, Bakhodir and myself can definitely provide you with some answers. However, so far it seems like you just want to antagonize with both of us, so I will just leave it at that and wish you a lovely day/evening :)

valeria_pac

Oct 15, 2018
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Undoubtedly it could be done without any services, at the same time it is a free service option aimed to reduce time and resources needed to look for information. Usually there is a plenty of information online, which makes any search confusing and time-consuming. While government-funded pre-arrival services help people referring to relevant, precise, comprehensive, and reliable sources of information.
Thank you! :)

Reactions: Bakhodir NSC

Bakhodir NSC

Oct 26, 2018
Toronto
Many things in life are not essential, yet we are happy to have them in our lives.

If you have specific questions about pre-arrival services, Bakhodir and myself can definitely provide you with some answers. However, so far it seems like you just want to antagonize with both of us, so I will just leave it at that and wish you a lovely day/evening :)
It could not have been more wise, a great answer! Thanks Valeria!

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I am happy with this forum. So are you guys giving likes (to each other)!;)

Last edited:

nwogualex

Aug 3, 2018

Thanks for this. very thoughtful. Pls refer me to an agency in Toronto for this free service. Am landing this November.