+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre-arrival Services Letter

Netraam

Oct 14, 2017
Hey does anyone know whether not registering for one of the pre-arrival services has any impact on your application?
Just curious.
Don't worry, no impact as far as I know : ) But some of the services offered is really outstanding! Especially https://aeipsuccess.ca is amazing. They called me from Vancouver the other day and let me know I have a "personal assistant" I can turn to for all my questions and even created a personal action plan for me. I was really stunned by all this..

ns85

Mar 3, 2019
Don't worry, no impact as far as I know : ) But some of the services offered is really outstanding! Especially https://aeipsuccess.ca is amazing. They called me from Vancouver the other day and let me know I have a "personal assistant" I can turn to for all my questions and even created a personal action plan for me. I was really stunned by all this..
Sounds Canadian alright lol. Thanks.

Kojo Ras

Oct 9, 2012
Hello, Duemanshi. Pre-arrival letter are send as soon as you both passed eligibility. but that has nothing to do if you are invited or not for an interview. If you are at the final stage, you wil get either the PPR letter or an invitation for an interview.

Hodan2019

Oct 10, 2019
I amon the same boat with Stephan.

Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
It was like that above mentioned even though they are still waiting for my repeat xray. And after three days of my xray results I have received PA letter. .
Hello, have you receive any updates of any of the above ? my husband's application is the same and they haven't even sent him medical check or biometrics and also we received an invitation pre-arrival letter any idea what it maybe going on? thanks in advance :)

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
Hello, have you receive any updates of any of the above ? my husband's application is the same and they haven't even sent him medical check or biometrics and also we received an invitation pre-arrival letter any idea what it maybe going on? thanks in advance :)
Hm, that is weird alright... You got Pre arrival without even doing Medical or Biometrics. Pre arrival means that the PA passed eligibility, how could PA be eligible when they have not done their medical?

Ranjodh1234

Sep 11, 2019
Dear Experienced member:
Today at 1st august 2019. I received Pre-Arrival invitation letter even no medical request up till now. What does it means. My AR is 27 Mar 2019 and AOR 10 May 2019. Kindly suggest what I understand
Hey bro same case here .. did you get any update after that? Please reply

ipaykwai

Aug 10, 2013
manila
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
-06-2019
Nomination.....
-02-2019
AOR Received.
-06-2019
Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022
Hi i received my pre arrival letter through my online PR application outland (applied through PNP). may i know what does that mean? Do i need to make action or submit something? is there anyone got refused even though they received a pre arrival letter? thank you very much.

ipaykwai

Aug 10, 2013
manila
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
-06-2019
Nomination.....
-02-2019
AOR Received.
-06-2019
Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022
@Aziz123 @Mikephoenix @Duemanshi

Hello to everyone,

Pre-arrival services letter is sent to applicants who have passed eligibility, which means they believe that your relationship is genuine, therefore - no interview. Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I have reviewed discussions on this issue thoroughly and have only found that Pre-Arrival is issued in cases they are satisfied with your app and you have enough proof of relationship OR if you have completed and passed your interview. (in most cases, they issue this letter a couple of days after the interview)
I have not seen a single applicant who received this letter and was then invited for an interview. If anyone knows of such a case, please share it with the rest of us here, so we are aware.
Next step after pre-arrival is BGC, but the length of this stage can only be a speculation, so be patient friends, good things are coming. :)
@Aziz123 @Mikephoenix @Duemanshi

Hello to everyone,

Pre-arrival services letter is sent to applicants who have passed eligibility, which means they believe that your relationship is genuine, therefore - no interview. Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I have reviewed discussions on this issue thoroughly and have only found that Pre-Arrival is issued in cases they are satisfied with your app and you have enough proof of relationship OR if you have completed and passed your interview. (in most cases, they issue this letter a couple of days after the interview)
I have not seen a single applicant who received this letter and was then invited for an interview. If anyone knows of such a case, please share it with the rest of us here, so we are aware.
Next step after pre-arrival is BGC, but the length of this stage can only be a speculation, so be patient friends, good things are coming. :)
e
How about my case. I applied PR through PNP outland application and i received a pre-arrival service on my gckey account? does that mean i passed the eligibility too? is there still a chance of being refused though a certain applicant received that kind of letter?

Thank you so much

GodSend

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Hm, that is weird alright... You got Pre arrival without even doing Medical or Biometrics. Pre arrival means that the PA passed eligibility, how could PA be eligible when they have not done their medical?
No, No it dosent. There are plenty of cases on here of people getting their Pre Arrival and then being denied. The application process is not a simple linear process. There are people getting "pieces" done in all sorts of different orders.

Reactions: lion.com

GodSend

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Hi i received my pre arrival letter through my online PR application outland (applied through PNP). may i know what does that mean? Do i need to make action or submit something? is there anyone got refused even though they received a pre arrival letter? thank you very much.
yes, it is still possible to get denied.

Lumee

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
It took two 10 months for your application? I haven’t receive any updates yet until now from VMO . This is my timeline status
  1. received application for permanent residence on March 7, 2018.
  2. We started processing the application on May 23, 2018.
  3. We sent medical instructions on April 24, 2018.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent correspondence on May 7, 2018. If not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
We already passed the needed documents right away, and a week after, may 18,2018 cic emailed me that they already passed our application to VMO and until now VMO hasn’t updated us about our status. Its coming 3 months now since VMO received our application ☹
Hello have u gotten your PPR?

ipaykwai

Aug 10, 2013
manila
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
-06-2019
Nomination.....
-02-2019
AOR Received.
-06-2019
Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022
Thanks for the reply. do i and my dependents need to do something or need to make action with regards to the letter?

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
Very rare..... I suggest you search the forums, I have never seen applicants get denied after they get pre arrival... Why would the officer send pre arrival if you are not approved? This cost a lot of money for the government to finance... It's not a free service. Don't forget that the ones who got pre arrival, they also have background check in process at the same time of eligibility... So, they already know that your background is clean. Also, the police certificate also shows if the applicant has a criminal past or not.

sameh5free

Nov 24, 2018
hello
i need help please if anyone had experience as far as my wife overseas had gotten pre-arrival letter but without asking for medical she sent police certificate already so is it normal ? and what is the next step ?

thank you