Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
21-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-10-2017
Med's Request
17-10-2017
Do you have any recent updates from your application?
Background check was changed to "in progress" around April 19th. No news since.

katsarms17

Jun 12, 2018
i received my pre arrival services invitation letter last feb 14 and i dont have any update from them ever since.. is this situation usual? my application started last october

Reactions: Shek9

arimame

Aug 31, 2017
Japan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
21-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-10-2017
Med's Request
17-10-2017
i received my pre arrival services invitation letter last feb 14 and i dont have any update from them ever since.. is this situation usual? my application started last october
What is your visa office?

Maemae26

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Whats the latest update you received for December applicants? I received pre arrival on May 18 and no updates since...Has any of you got their ppr already? Manila VO here

Jun 28, 2018
Whats the latest update you received for December applicants? I received pre arrival on May 18 and no updates since...Has any of you got their ppr already? Manila VO here
hi. same monthof application. received pre arrival services letter last april 27, 2018 and no update since then. Manila VO also.

angiiee

Jun 26, 2018
(This is the email, when i registered one of the services in Pre arrival).. do you think guys, this will help to make it faster for the application?. I got this last Month, and no update this month...

Congratulations, your AEIP application has been approved! Please click on the link below to create a password for your new AEIP account.

Please follow the link below to set the password for your new AEIP account

Click this link to set your password

Kindly note that our staff will be in touch within 5 business days for all your pre-arrival needs. While waiting to be contacted, feel free to visit our online resources library consisting of pre-recorded settlement webinars, short videos, and province specific information located here: Resources

As well, you can browse and register for our settlement & integration workshops here: Workshops

Note that all features require log-in.

All of our services are designed to comprehensively address your settlement needs. We look forward to serving you, thank you again for choosing AEIP!

If your link expires click here to send a new one.: Send new password email

Best Regards,

AEIP Team

aeipsuccess.ca

JM22

Nov 19, 2017
I'm a september applicant..MVO
Oct 28>A0R1
Nov 2> Medical request
Nov 16>AOR2
Nov 22>eligibility to sponsor √
Jan 21>NBI request
FEB 8>pre arrival, March 19> virtual carreer invitations.

Ecas> hasn't started BGC yet. Only shows in progress. Lots of waiting..

JM22

Nov 19, 2017
Missdiz thank you for asking me about my timeline as i don't have the courage anymore to check my eCas. But i did and now they are processsing my background check.

Maemae26

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Missdiz thank you for asking me about my timeline as i don't have the courage anymore to check my eCas. But i did and now they are processsing my background check.
What do they say if they started bcg? What statement did they give you?

JM22

Nov 19, 2017
What do they say if they started bcg? What statement did they give you?
eCas:

before my BCG was
> in progress, we have not started your background check, we will message you once etc.

Yesterday
> we are processing your background check we will message you once...

Maemae26

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
eCas:

before my BCG was
> in progress, we have not started your background check, we will message you once etc.

Yesterday
> we are processing your background check we will message you once...
Thank you, just want some reference

aj_D12

Jul 17, 2018
My husband in Philippines received pre-arrival services letter this Feb 14, 2018. Still wondering when the Passport Request will come. This is the only update we received since we got a letter from cic that his application is already on Manila last December 2017. I dont know what’s going on with his papers. Need some opinions so will be relieved. Thanks!
Hi may I know how long did it take after your papers have been passed to VMO when you received the pre arrival letter?

I got an email form CIC that they already sent my application to VMO last May 18,2018 and until now I still have no updates from them..

Thank you