Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
20th may 2016 additional proofs was requested...may 26 2016, everything was sent
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
Well I hope your appeal will work out and be able to reunite with your husband. Just pray everything will work out.

Thanks my dear

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
20th may 2016 additional proofs was requested...may 26 2016, everything was sent
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
I am so sorry to hear that. I hope this time around it goes well. Best of luck to you and your spouse.

Thanks u....dont feel sorry....God knows why he let that happened so am cool... Very soon we will be together

Zacherburg

Feb 8, 2018
@ahmedwaly CONGRATULATIONS!

This is wonderful news :) You have been waiting for a long time.

Can you share your VO with us?

Very happy for you!
Hi! how did you get your ppr?
I can't answer that, some people get it after a week and some have waited even 3 months. It looks like the median is 1 month. To which province are you immigrating? Which is your VO?
Hi! We're moving in winnepeg and our VO is manila office. where can i see the PPR? we just only receive the pre arrival services. And we dont know what we will do the next step. Thank you so much for replying.

permafrost_can

Nov 16, 2017
Category........
Hi! how did you get your ppr?

Hi! We're moving in winnepeg and our VO is manila office. where can i see the PPR? we just only receive the pre arrival services. And we dont know what we will do the next step. Thank you so much for replying.
You may wait between one and three months to get PPR. We've heard among those whose VO is Manila that PPR is taking long for the past few months.

In the meanwhile, you can avail of pre-arrival services, and you can sign up for as many services as you want. The IC Pre Arrival Centre specializes in Manitoba, and you can request services in Filipino (or Tagalog). You can sign up at www.ic-pac.com or contact their Filipino facilitator directly at amiaral@ic-pac.com

Zacherburg

Feb 8, 2018
You may wait between one and three months to get PPR. We've heard among those whose VO is Manila that PPR is taking long for the past few months.

In the meanwhile, you can avail of pre-arrival services, and you can sign up for as many services as you want. The IC Pre Arrival Centre specializes in Manitoba, and you can request services in Filipino (or Tagalog). You can sign up at www.ic-pac.com or contact their Filipino facilitator directly at amiaral@ic-pac.com
Alright! Thank you so much!

Reactions: permafrost_can

amcabza

Feb 17, 2018
Hi all. I am sponsoring my wife from Cuba and got the pre-arrival services email today. Does anyone know what the timeline is like after this? VO is Havana, she did her medical exam mid January. Hoping she won't require an interview and gets the visa soon. I feel for people who have to wait years for this. I submitted my application last February but got it sent back due to a couple of mistakes, then again in September I got asked for the Background Schedule A declaration form again because we submitted it wrong.
Any info would be great. Thanks

Faye Licud

Nov 9, 2017
Visa Office......
Manila Philippines
App. Filed.......
26-09-2017
AOR Received.
27-09-2017
Med's Request
16-11-2017
Med's Done....
09-12-2017
Good day everyone :)
I recieved an email earlier it is all about our Pre arrival services in canada invitation. PLEASE HELP ME , I am so confusing about on how to look for the address of pre arrival services where can I go to the place where I can atten for pre arrival services. And how long to wait for the visa?
For free pre arrival services are the children will still undergo the pre arrival services? I have to kids include in the application. THANK YOU

canuser

Dec 7, 2017
Hi all. I am sponsoring my wife from Cuba and got the pre-arrival services email today. Does anyone know what the timeline is like after this? VO is Havana, she did her medical exam mid January. Hoping she won't require an interview and gets the visa soon. I feel for people who have to wait years for this. I submitted my application last February but got it sent back due to a couple of mistakes, then again in September I got asked for the Background Schedule A declaration form again because we submitted it wrong.
Any info would be great. Thanks
@amcabza if you search Pre Arrival Services in this forum, you will see several threads about this. Many people have shared their timelines from the pre arrival letter to the PPR and DM. For some it takes one week, for others 3 months.

As far as I know, the letter indicates that the eligibility has been passed (meaning the VO believes the relationship is genuine).

My husband got the pre-arrival letter on Jan. 9, 2018 - but it's been almost 6 weeks of waiting for us... no update yet!

permafrost_can

Nov 16, 2017
Category........
Good day everyone :)
I recieved an email earlier it is all about our Pre arrival services in canada invitation. PLEASE HELP ME , I am so confusing about on how to look for the address of pre arrival services where can I go to the place where I can atten for pre arrival services. And how long to wait for the visa?
For free pre arrival services are the children will still undergo the pre arrival services? I have to kids include in the application. THANK YOU
Where are you right now, and to which province are you moving? If you are moving to Manitoba, you can get specialized and personalized services at www.ic-pac.com in English, French, Spanish, Tagalog, or Yoruba. If you're going somewhere else, I may be able to recommend something for you. In addition, you can see the full list here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-services.asp

misisef

Dec 21, 2017
Help!

I received my pre-arrival services invitation e-mail from CIC last February 16. Few days ago they asked me to submit another requirement. So confused! Please help me figure out what’s happening with my application. Thank you.

emeritus

Jul 11, 2017
Visa Office......
Havana
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
10-08-2017
File Transfer...
29-08-2017
Med's Request
Dec
Med's Done....
Jan 12

misisef

Dec 21, 2017
Did the original one expire? This is normal..
No. I stayed in Australia for a year and I was not able to provide them a copy of my police check when I submitted my application. Initially, they just wanted me to submit a copy of a police certificate from my country.