+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre- arrival service Invitation

misisef

Dec 21, 2017
Hi! Anyone received an e-mail regarding career online fair from CIC? I received mine this morning from Manila VO. Thanks.

Khrisap

Mar 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
20-09-2017
AOR Received.
28-10-2017
File Transfer...
09-11-2017
Med's Request
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
06-11-2017
Hi! Anyone received an e-mail regarding career online fair from CIC? I received mine this morning from Manila VO. Thanks.
I guess it's part of the pre arrival services. I received the same email this morning. September applicant. MVO

Reactions: misisef

permafrost_can

Nov 16, 2017
Category........
That is a bit unusual but it might be a pre-arrival service that offers career online fairs. Could you share the link? That way I could tell you if it is legitimate.

misisef

Dec 21, 2017
That is a bit unusual but it might be a pre-arrival service that offers career online fairs. Could you share the link? That way I could tell you if it is legitimate.
This is the one that they’ve sent.

The Immigration Section of the Embassy is proud to participate in this virtual career online fair funded by the Government of Canada. The fair is open to applicants currently in the Express Entry Pool or those who currently have an application in process to migrate to Canada through one of our Permanent Resident Programs. This is your chance to connect with hiring employers in Canada. For more information please visit https://www.in-tac-expo.com/

Hope you can help me figure out what this is for. Thanks.

permafrost_can

Nov 16, 2017
Category........

The Immigration Section of the Embassy is proud to participate in this virtual career online fair funded by the Government of Canada. The fair is open to applicants currently in the Express Entry Pool or those who currently have an application in process to migrate to Canada through one of our Permanent Resident Programs. This is your chance to connect with hiring employers in Canada. For more information please visit https://www.in-tac-expo.com/

In-Tac is an authorized pre-arrival service. This is legitimate :)

permafrost_can

Nov 16, 2017
Category........

This is to see if you can connect with an employer before you arrive in Canada. In-Tac got employers who are looking to recruit newcomers to participate. From what the link says, it looks like you will be able to interact with employers and potentially find a job or at least establish a relationship with any company who is interested in your resume. Sounds like a good opportunity!

Reactions: misisef

misisef

Dec 21, 2017
This is to see if you can connect with an employer before you arrive in Canada. In-Tac got employers who are looking to recruit newcomers to participate. From what the link says, it looks like you will be able to interact with employers and potentially find a job or at least establish a relationship with any company who is interested in your resume. Sounds like a good opportunity!
Thank you, @permafrost_can! I wonder when will I receive my PPR. This is the second pre-arrival services invitation that I have received from them. Can’t wait to be with my husband!

Reactions: permafrost_can

permafrost_can

Nov 16, 2017
Category........
Thank you, @permafrost_can! I wonder when will I receive my PPR. This is the second pre-arrival services invitation that I have received from them. Can’t wait to be with my husband!
I hope you get it soon! Everyone is experiencing long delays right now. I used to think it was restricted to certain programs but I see now that it is all over: EE, MPNP, sponsorship, even refugee requests and grant of citizenship requests.

Where are you settling in Canada? I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

CarleyDT

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Chapleau Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
06-06-2017
AOR Received.
27-07-2017
Med's Request
04-08-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017 (asked for extension on deadline)
My husband got this a few days ago as well..

MVO is still reviewing his additional documents (started March 1)

Pre arrival services letter was January 27. So its been almost 2 months since then.

In 2 days (march 24) we will be 9 months in process.

Virgo29

Jun 10, 2017
Hello, can somebody help me figure things out. We are outland applicant MVO, we have been asked to do the second medical as the first upfront expired. We passed the second medical and at the same time our background check is in process for almost 3 weeks now and as of this writing, no updates yet even pre arrival. Is this normal? Are we getting close of getting dm/ppr or how long we have to wait after re- medical while our BGC is in process now. Thank you!

inder1982

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hello, can somebody help me figure things out. We are outland applicant MVO, we have been asked to do the second medical as the first upfront expired. We passed the second medical and at the same time our background check is in process for almost 3 weeks now and as of this writing, no updates yet even pre arrival. Is this normal? Are we getting close of getting dm/ppr or how long we have to wait after re- medical while our BGC is in process now. Thank you!
Seems pretty normal. I received pre arrival letter exactly one month after the background check started. And next day of pre arrival, I got DM. Now I am waiting for ppr.

Virgo29

Jun 10, 2017
Seems pretty normal. I received pre arrival letter exactly one month after the background check started. And next day of pre arrival, I got DM. Now I am waiting for ppr.
Thank you for answering my questions. How long probably the background check? Because some only takes 2 weeks.

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Thank you for answering my questions. How long probably the background check? Because some only takes 2 weeks.
Mine took 8 months