+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre-arrival service invitation letter

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
The applicant had a criminal record, (not sure if he declared it on his application or not) how is that not relevant?
Maybe they were talking about MY
Hello all!
Here are my details,,
Applicant information
  • Date Received: December 4, 2017
Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check :We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision :Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

September 29, 2018 I got the prearrival services letter,,

and today's date is October 21,2018 .. and no reply yet..
Please can you help! I have been waiting for so long,, I missed my wife and two sons..
You already sent in your fingerprints?

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
You already sent in your fingerprints?
It looks like they are still reviewing the background check. Your police clearances. You'd of almost the end stage. Next, if all goes well, they will send you a letter requesting your passport. The invitation letter is standard, they send to everyone. They even sent it to us, and then the next day I found out my husband was denied. Lol Processing time are around 12 months, so you should hear back by December. If you don't get a decision by then, call immigration :) but if you call now they will just say that it hasn't been 12 months and that his long processing takes lol. Good luck :)

Virtuallyviks

Nov 11, 2018
Hi all,

I haven’t got pre arrival letter yet and my friend has got one. But his case was 2months behind me.

I have provided all of my information, including police clearance certificate.

Does anyone know what can be the reason?

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
We received that letter and and got all excited, the next day the website said "decision made" but when we clicked on it, it didn't say approved it not.. So I emailed them to ask and then they sent the refusal letter. Since then we appealed and won and are now in the stage of re reviewing the up to date forms and criminal records check.
It's completely irrelevant to put that into account and scare people. Pre arrival means YOUR ELIGIBILITY IS PASSED. After that, it is Back ground check, if you don't have any criminal record, its PPR, however, if you have a Criminal record (as per your case), it would be refusal. So it's totally different case.

Reactions: YVR123 and Riri16

Noriscares

May 14, 2019
How long does it take to get the final decision on COPR after getting pre arrival invitation.. I got my pre arrival invitation since April 5 2019 and my estimated date on 25th of June

Shek9

Mar 1, 2021
Hi all,
I received pre arrival service letter
But in my account show
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
What is mean that?
Any one tell me thanks.

PNP inside canada