Pre-arrival service invitation letter

khaledmurad

Apr 23, 2012
Hello all!
Here are my details,,
Applicant information
  • Date Received: December 4, 2017
Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check :We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision :Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

September 29, 2018 I got the prearrival services letter,,

and today's date is October 21,2018 .. and no reply yet..
Please can you help! I have been waiting for so long,, I missed my wife and two sons..

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
pre-arrival letter means you are okay with eligibility assessment and once background check is completed....you will get passport request.....almost reached the finish line.....just patience.

Reactions: megoman

khaledmurad

Apr 23, 2012
pre-arrival letter means you are okay with eligibility assessment and once background check is completed....you will get passport request.....almost reached the finish line.....just patience.
Thank you for your reply!
when I go online to cic.gc.ca ,,, and I sign in to my application, I don't see these updates..
and even when I log in on ECAS,, it says decision made, but when I click on it, it doesn't say if I got approved or no,,
any case like my case?

kna0045535

Sep 3, 2018
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
Family Sponsorship
NOC Code......
London Visa Office
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello all!
Here are my details,,
Applicant information
  • Date Received: December 4, 2017
Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check :We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision :Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

September 29, 2018 I got the prearrival services letter,,

and today's date is October 21,2018 .. and no reply yet..
Please can you help! I have been waiting for so long,, I missed my wife and two sons..
I received pre-arrival services letter on 2nd Oct 2018 and waiting for ppr as desperately as you. I think their is no other thing to do than being patient.

I also provided additional documents but my status does not changed in the following section.
Review of additional documents: We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Although i provided them in required time frame i hope it is not any big issue.

khaledmurad

Apr 23, 2012
I received pre-arrival services letter on 2nd Oct 2018 and waiting for ppr as desperately as you. I think their is no other thing to do than being patient.

I also provided additional documents but my status does not changed in the following section.
Review of additional documents: We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Although i provided them in required time frame i hope it is not any big issue.

I got the prearrival service leeter on September 29, 2018

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Can you explain what happen?
We received that letter and and got all excited, the next day the website said "decision made" but when we clicked on it, it didn't say approved it not.. So I emailed them to ask and then they sent the refusal letter. Since then we appealed and won and are now in the stage of re reviewing the up to date forms and criminal records check.

Gaziz123

Mar 6, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
AOR Received.
17-04-2018
Med's Request
24-04-2018
Med's Done....
26-04-2018
We received that letter and and got all excited, the next day the website said "decision made" but when we clicked on it, it didn't say approved it not.. So I emailed them to ask and then they sent the refusal letter. Since then we appealed and won and are now in the stage of re reviewing the up to date forms and criminal records check.
What was the base of the refusal if you mind me asking (after prearrival that's weird)

Gaziz123

Mar 6, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
AOR Received.
17-04-2018
Med's Request
24-04-2018
Med's Done....
26-04-2018
The applicant had a criminal record, (not sure if he declared it on his application or not) how is that not relevant?
Am talking about eligibility marriage and prearrival. I dont understand your question. Anyway the agent has to check eligibility, misrepresentation, criminal and security. So I just said that the refusal has nothing to do with the genuinity of the marriage because the refusal was based on criminal. Hope it was clear

khaledmurad

Apr 23, 2012
what is the email you sent through it the question ??
please can you share it.