+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre arrival letter

Jcr

Aug 5, 2021
Hi, I received my pre arrival letter by email a líl over 2 months ago, I was wondering when I should hear something back , my wife and daughter are in Canada now and is difficult, any information I appreciate it , thank you .

andrew3081

Apr 6, 2018
Every case is different. Some people move to next step within days after getting pre arrival… some people wait months to go from pre arrival to passport request.

which visa office is processing your file ?

Reactions: Jcr

anshulbanwari

Aug 3, 2021
Every case is different. Some people move to next step within days after getting pre arrival… some people wait months to go from pre arrival to passport request.

Do you know if getting Pre Arrival means that eligibility has been cleared? And what are the next steps that the Case Officer checks? My wife's sponsorship application is being processed in New Delhi and we received her Pre Arrival on the 28th July. The entire timeline is in my signature.

andrew3081

Apr 6, 2018
Do you know if getting Pre Arrival means that eligibility has been cleared? And what are the next steps that the Case Officer checks? My wife's sponsorship application is being processed in New Delhi and we received her Pre Arrival on the 28th July. The entire timeline is in my signature.
In our case, we received pre arrival letter after we passed eligibility.

Jcr

Aug 5, 2021

Thank you for your response unfortunately I don’t I’m now in Mexico and my wife and daughter in Toronto

TamaraTZ

Jan 22, 2020
Hi, I received my pre arrival letter by email a líl over 2 months ago, I was wondering when I should hear something back , my wife and daughter are in Canada now and is difficult, any information I appreciate it , thank you .
I also received pre arrival letter May 20,2021 and nothing since. I’m a February 2020 applicant

NAKEQubita

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
My husband got his pre arrival email today too (Jan 10 2022) we applied back in Feb 2021. His application is currently in Accra Visa Office. Anyone else having theirs processed there?

M&F2019

Oct 15, 2021
My husband got his pre arrival email today too (Jan 10 2022) we applied back in Feb 2021. His application is currently in Accra Visa Office. Anyone else having theirs processed there?
Mine was just forwarded to Accra yesterday. There is a thread for Accra

Can Afg

Jan 13, 2022
Hello! How long we recive PPR after done Medical and Biomatric? And BVL is important letter or no for Family sponsarship PR?