+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre arrival letter and decision made

vishnu.sekar

Mar 30, 2021
TimeLine- December 2021 Outland/Online Application.
Applied- Dec 12th.
AOR, SA and medical- March 8th.
VO - Probably Ottawa as no visa office was mentioned.
Medical passed on March 16th.
Pre-arrival March 23rd.
Many Ghost Updates after this on the new tracker.
COPR- May 24th.
No PPR Yet.
Hi Have you recieved PPR after your COPR. Did u get Decision Made on ur ECAS?

loveeeeSandhu

May 17, 2022
What is the wait time from pre-arrival to PPR? Case Spouse Outland. Details of application -
September 30 - Documents sent via mail.
October 7 - Documents received at VO
December 10 - File Number
February 24 - Biometrics
February 28 - Medical Request and Sponsor Approved
March 1 - Biometrics and Medical Test
March 11 - Marriage Certificated requested again. submitted on the same day
March 14 - Medical Approved
March 15 - Pre-arrival

We were super excited when we got the pre-arrival but been more than 2 weeks now and nothing since. People say it can be more than 3 months to get PPR. Is that true?
any update shruti..
my file received on 7 october tooo
pre arrival on 20 march

Reactions: Navs11

Toona

Jun 22, 2022
Got my COPR on Jan 2020 and it expired on Dec 2020 due to covid delays. Waited for a pre arrival email since then. Received my pre arrival on March 11th,2022. Waiting game on for the next email from IRCC. Still waiting for further process. Canada immigration is damn slow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiikii

Canada429

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Got my COPR on Jan 2020 and it expired on Dec 2020 due to covid delays. Waited for a pre arrival email since then. Received my pre arrival on March 11th,2022. Waiting game on for the next email from IRCC. Still waiting for further process. Canada immigration is damn slow.
You are saying, you got COPR back in Jan 2020 and you could not fly due to Covid-19 and they have not issued you another COPR yet. You have been waiting for another COPR from last two years? This is insane.

Toona

Jun 22, 2022
You are saying, you got COPR back in Jan 2020 and you could not fly due to Covid-19 and they have not issued you another COPR yet. You have been waiting for another COPR from last two years? This is insane.
I was in Canada in 2020. The COPR could not be verified into P.R (usually after a verification interview) because of Covid and it expired. I left Canada in hope of returning once I get my P.R. Still waiting.

• Sad
Reactions: Kiikii

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I was in Canada in 2020. The COPR could not be verified into P.R (usually after a verification interview) because of Covid and it expired. I left Canada in hope of returning once I get my P.R. Still waiting.
Is this is a spousal case? Have you tried your mp?