+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre arrival letter and decision made

Shanziidoll

Jul 8, 2021
If it says medical received, then they have it, don't worry. Since it's more than a year feel free to send a webform and request a status update that it's been over a year. I'm not sure but maybe under the family class you are being sponsored it takes longer? Because, I believe for parents/grandparents the timeline is over a year.
Hey Thanx so much for responding. It stated that it would be done withing 12 months but I guess covid is messing it all up.

Reactions: his*marty

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Hey Thanx so much for responding. It stated that it would be done withing 12 months but I guess covid is messing it all up.
Covid has messed up a lot of timelines...especially for people that applied in early to fall 2020. :( There's no harm in asking for a status update and mention that the 1 year has passed and where you are at with your application. Good luck!

Reactions: Shanziidoll

Shanziidoll

Jul 8, 2021
Covid has messed up a lot of timelines...especially for people that applied in early to fall 2020. :( There's no harm in asking for a status update and mention that the 1 year has passed and where you are at with your application. Good luck!
Omg I know right. It really is frustrating. I believe it will come thru very soon though.
Thanx so much! All the best to you too!!☺

• Love
Reactions: his*marty

Thaisasp

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys. I need your help:
I got PFL regarding my eligibility on June 7th. Then, I provided additional documents to explain and June 14th I got pre arrival services.
Does this mean they accepted my documents?
What should I do now?

Reactions: Feby Gigi

kankan3344

Jul 16, 2021
Hi friends I need your help please,my application dated 23 June2019 I saw applicant status changed to decision made in 8th June 2021 but until today no PPR.Parents are in China.is it normal?is PPR on hold ?thanks

MushroomBB

Jun 9, 2021
Hi friends I need your help please,my application dated 23 June2019 I saw applicant status changed to decision made in 8th June 2021 but until today no PPR.Parents are in China.is it normal?is PPR on hold ?thanks
It is normal. I wait for a week to get the portal invitation as well.

letstry21

Sep 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Oct-2013
Doc's Request.
RCMP request 10-May-2014
AOR Received.
08-Dec-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Got Medical Instructions on 08-Jul after mail to CPP
Med's Done....
10-Jul-2014 (Uploaded 15-Jul-2014)
Passport Req..
25-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-Sep-2014(Initially passport was returned back due to Damaged passport so got reissued and send again)
LANDED..........
28-Sep-2014
I got prearrival and DM on 10th July and got PPR today

Bgil

Jul 17, 2021
Hello, I’m new here and from Nigeria. can anyone advice me and give me updates on what to expect and when. I submitted my family sponsorship application feb 2 this year March ending I got letter to go for biometric, July 6 I got letter for medical and pre arrival letter same day. What should I expect next. Am I approved already? What will I get next and when will I see decision made and passport request . Thank you

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
Hello, I’m new here and from Nigeria. can anyone advice me and give me updates on what to expect and when. I submitted my family sponsorship application feb 2 this year March ending I got letter to go for biometric, July 6 I got letter for medical and pre arrival letter same day. What should I expect next. Am I approved already? What will I get next and when will I see decision made and passport request . Thank you
hang in there buddy

scarfacegf

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
I Received a Pre-arrival letter in Feb 2021, and still waiting!!!!!!!
Is it normal?
Is there anyone who has the same situation?
I also got pre arrival and decision made for Sponsor and still waiting. Did you get any update after you received pre arrival ?

kankan3344

Jul 16, 2021
Hello Friend,
I haven’t received PPR or correspondence regarding the decision made in 8 June 2021 ?I'm still keep checking my email, I haven't receive yet PPR or even Correspondence. please let me know How long should I wait to receive PPR .thanks in advance

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello Friend,
I haven’t received PPR or correspondence regarding the decision made in 8 June 2021 ?I'm still keep checking my email, I haven't receive yet PPR or even Correspondence. please let me know How long should I wait to receive PPR .thanks in advance
Applicant in India?