LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Pre-arrival services letter is good news......as it means you have passed eligibility assessment......and on-completion of background check which takes awhile......you will receive passport request (PPR)........relax........PPR will come.
Pre- Arrival doesn't mean you have passed eligibility assessment as people got PFL and ADR's even after Pre Arrival

TEA_2020

Apr 15, 2021
Pre- Arrival doesn't mean you have passed eligibility assessment as people got PFL and ADR's even after Pre Arrival
I believe the most difficult aspect of the case itself is approved by that point, that the case is legitimate. If a ADR is requested after that then it's usually information related, mostly updating outdated info. I haven't seen anyone receive PFL after Pre-Arrival letter.

Ahmahm

Jul 1, 2021
We received our pre arrival service letter today they asked for biometric in April which we did in April now today 1st July we received our pre arrival service letter does this letter mean we have passed out eligiblity

viperhusain

Nov 21, 2020
We received our pre arrival service letter today they asked for biometric in April which we did in April now today 1st July we received our pre arrival service letter does this letter mean we have passed out eligiblity
No man pre arrival doesn't officially says that you passed the eligibility but it's a good sign and hopefully you will receive the PR soon.
Even I received my pre arrival on Dec 2020 and still waiting for PR.

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
No man pre arrival doesn't officially says that you passed the eligibility but it's a good sign and hopefully you will receive the PR soon.
Do you have DM?

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
Are you in side Canada, call to ircc or your spouse out side from Canada

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
It does, I confirmed this with IRCC call center agent after I received pre arrival on July 4.

The PFLs and ADRs after pre arrival may be related to background checks, misrepresentation or an expired PCC, which have got nothing to do with eligibility.

Reactions: douniahalabi

Shanziidoll

Jul 8, 2021
Hi there everyone!
I really want some advice and help please. My aunt is filing for myself my common law husband and my son right. It stated that our application was recieved June 25, 2020. Medicals, Biometrics and Police records were sent in around the 23rd of Feb. An email was sent to my aunt that our applications are now in the Kingston Visa office or something like that since about April bit still nothing yet. Its still saging in process. How much longer will it go on? When I go on the Canadian IRCC website to look at my application, it states that the medical was received but it keeps saying to avoid delays we should send letter as soon as possible. Does it always say this? I am just so confused sigh

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Hi there everyone!
I really want some advice and help please. My aunt is filing for myself my common law husband and my son right. It stated that our application was recieved June 25, 2020. Medicals, Biometrics and Police records were sent in around the 23rd of Feb. An email was sent to my aunt that our applications are now in the Kingston Visa office or something like that since about April bit still nothing yet. Its still saging in process. How much longer will it go on? When I go on the Canadian IRCC website to look at my application, it states that the medical was received but it keeps saying to avoid delays we should send letter as soon as possible. Does it always say this? I am just so confused sigh
If it says medical received, then they have it, don't worry. Since it's more than a year feel free to send a webform and request a status update that it's been over a year. I'm not sure but maybe under the family class you are being sponsored it takes longer? Because, I believe for parents/grandparents the timeline is over a year.

Reactions: Shanziidoll