Med's Done....
11-10-2016
Interview........
BGC-In Progress: 22-02-2017, DM: 06-04-2017
Passport Req..
11-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-24-2017
Hello Guys. mine also on the same side where no AOR received yet. I submitted on Jan 13.
But then I tried to check in Chrome in inspect mode and noticed this difference.
Jan 13: Status: Ready for Review
Jan 22: Status: Completed

Not sure though what does it mean. Anyone else noticed this and have any clue.

Process I tried:
1. Launch PR Portal (chrome only)
2. Right Client on the page, anywhere and select Inspect
3. On the right side a pane will be launched.
4. Enter your user id and password
5. On the right pane, Select "Network" from the menu (Elements | Console | Sources | Network | Performance ....)
6. Once you are in Network, at the bottom pane, search for the name which would be similar to: "cases?phaseid=3&count=1000"
Tip: Sort by the the Type and look for "xhr"
7. Once you click on the name (as in above), you will see the response payload on the right.
8. Look for status.

if anyone who has received AOR and waiting for PR card delivery can try and let me know what he sees in the status, that will be great.
Submitted Dec 19, 2023 and no AOR. Status in inspect is also "Completed". I figure that means that perhaps it's just linked to the PR Portal ID rather than the application is completed.

skyzee

Star Member
Dec 19, 2016
Vancouver, B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-10-2016
Interview........
BGC-In Progress: 22-02-2017, DM: 06-04-2017
Passport Req..
11-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-24-2017
Does anyone know approximately how long a PR Renewal Card pick-up appointment is scheduled out for after getting approval? Assuming a pick-up is needed, is it 2 weeks? 1 month? from approval. Thanks for any info.

Rajangreen

Dec 4, 2023
Submitted Dec 19, 2023 and no AOR. Status in inspect is also "Completed". I figure that means that perhaps it's just linked to the PR Portal ID rather than the application is completed.
the only way is to call IRCC and they will confirm where they are with your application. For me they confirmed they have dispatched on Jan 24.

waitingforwife

Oct 22, 2010
MTL
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
File Transfer...
09-11-2010
Med's Done....
06-08-2010
Passport Req..
25-01-2011 delivered 08 Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-2011 DM 04-04-2011 Recieved 08-04-2011
LANDED..........
12-04-2011
Hello Guys. mine also on the same side where no AOR received yet. I submitted on Jan 13.
But then I tried to check in Chrome in inspect mode and noticed this difference.
Jan 13: Status: Ready for Review
Jan 22: Status: Completed

Not sure though what does it mean. Anyone else noticed this and have any clue.

Process I tried:
1. Launch PR Portal (chrome only)
2. Right Client on the page, anywhere and select Inspect
3. On the right side a pane will be launched.
4. Enter your user id and password
5. On the right pane, Select "Network" from the menu (Elements | Console | Sources | Network | Performance ....)
6. Once you are in Network, at the bottom pane, search for the name which would be similar to: "cases?phaseid=3&count=1000"
Tip: Sort by the the Type and look for "xhr"
7. Once you click on the name (as in above), you will see the response payload on the right.
8. Look for status.

if anyone who has received AOR and waiting for PR card delivery can try and let me know what he sees in the status, that will be great.
I suspect this might be the initial review were someone checks and decide whether to send the file back for missing docs.
I applied for my parents under H&C on 18th the today this status was updated to completed.

guca

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
I suspect this might be the initial review were someone checks and decide whether to send the file back for missing docs.
I applied for my parents under H&C on 18th the today this status was updated to completed.
I applied on 21st Jan and can see Ready for Review

sguru01

May 11, 2021
Hello All! Sorry if I am asking an off topic question here. I submitted my PR card renewal application on Jan 25th through PR card portal. Today I tried linking my application to IRCC portal by providing my UCI and Family name details to keep track of the status. For some reason, it connected to my first PR card application with those details which I already received 5 years ago. How do I connect my latest PR renewal application now (since the system keeps saying your application is linked, but it has the old application linked, not the new one)? Or is it not linking because its not yet in the IRCC system yet? Do you have any insight on this? Thank you!

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello All! Sorry if I am asking an off topic question here. I submitted my PR card renewal application on Jan 25th through PR card portal. Today I tried linking my application to IRCC portal by providing my UCI and Family name details to keep track of the status. For some reason, it connected to my first PR card application with those details which I already received 5 years ago. How do I connect my latest PR renewal application now (since the system keeps saying your application is linked, but it has the old application linked, not the new one)? Or is it not linking because its not yet in the IRCC system yet? Do you have any insight on this? Thank you!
it not linking because its not yet in the IRCC system yet - this is the cause.

Reactions: sguru01

Rajangreen

Dec 4, 2023
As per IRCC dispatched on Jan 24, so for sure need more waiting. Will confirm here once I receive. FYI...I check my mailbox every day in the evening :)
I received my PR card. So it’s confirmed that if it says completed means done. My full timeline for reference:

Jan 12: Submitted the application. The status as per inspect - “Ready for review
Jan 22: status in inspect - “Completed
Jan 24: confirmed by IRCC over phone that card has been Dispatched
Jan 31: received the card.

Note: I never received any acknowledgement neither I was able to link my application to IRCC.

Last edited:

zeninmaking

Jul 18, 2018
I received my PR card. So it’s confirmed that if it says completed means done. My full timeline for reference:

Jan 12: Submitted the application. The status as per inspect - “Ready for review

Note: I never received any acknowledgement neither I was able to link my application to IRCC.
Did you apply as urgent?

rajoth21

Jan 20, 2018
I submitted my PR renewal application on Dec 12, 2023 and the page shows as submitted thus far. Also I was able to link the application to my IRCC account which says the application is in progress, how long does it take these days for renewal? My PR expires in August 2024.

rajoth21

Jan 20, 2018
does this "completed" status below show on the inspect page? My inspect shows the below:

"status": {
"id": 20,
"statusEn": "Completed",
"statusFr": "Complété"