Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Update - Applied on March 9th online and received the card in the mail this week. Been out since Wednesday on vacation and just saw it so not sure what day it arrived but processing time was pretty fast nonetheless. About 18-20 days in total.
Nice. Can you share when was your previous card due to expire? Also did you have any extensive travel history?

MS201812

Jun 10, 2018
Nice. Can you share when was your previous card due to expire? Also did you have any extensive travel history?
Old card was set to expire in June and yes, I had a very extensive travel history across several different countries though mostly US. I think I had over 25 entries.

Reactions: tuhadapeo

arkhan433

Feb 8, 2017
Hello All,
Posting here for information only.
PR Card renewal submitted on 7th March via online portal for myself and my spouse, two applications on single portal.
Application status changed to "Updated" on 2024-03-21 (Checked it through inspect, however, the status on the portal is still showing "Submitted). Inspect element was showing my application was "Complete" and "Rejected" due to the photo not meeting the requirements but my spouse's application was showing "Complete".
No AOR
Received the PR cards today on 4th of April. Date of issue is 25th March.
Status on the portal is still showing "Submitted"

One more small additional piece of information. I had linked my application to GC Key which was showing information of my original PR card that was submitted in 2018 though, hence it was of no use.

In short, no update on the portal or GC Key account after submission of the applications and received cards.

sguru01

May 11, 2021
Congrats. That was quick! I have similar timeline as yours, but haven't received anything yet.
Submitted - Jan 25
Completed (in inspect) - Feb 6th, was able to connect the application to IRCC website on the same day.
Waiting for the PR card or any IRCC update
I just saw an update on my IRCC GCkey after not seeing anything since Feb 6th when I first connected the application to IRCC portal. Its saying: "Apr 4: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.". I tried calling IRCC but couldn't connect with them. Anybody knows what that means?

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
I just saw an update on my IRCC GCkey after not seeing anything since Feb 6th when I first connected the application to IRCC portal. Its saying: "Apr 4: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.". I tried calling IRCC but couldn't connect with them. Anybody knows what that means?
It means exactly what it states lol.

jakv

Sep 13, 2018
Hello All,
Posting here for information only.
PR Card renewal submitted on 7th March via online portal for myself and my spouse, two applications on single portal.
Application status changed to "Updated" on 2024-03-21 (Checked it through inspect, however, the status on the portal is still showing "Submitted). Inspect element was showing my application was "Complete" and "Rejected" due to the photo not meeting the requirements but my spouse's application was showing "Complete".
No AOR
Received the PR cards today on 4th of April. Date of issue is 25th March.
Status on the portal is still showing "Submitted"

One more small additional piece of information. I had linked my application to GC Key which was showing information of my original PR card that was submitted in 2018 though, hence it was of no use.

In short, no update on the portal or GC Key account after submission of the applications and received cards.
Sorry! for probably a silly question but what is Inspect element ?? How do I check my application status through it ?

warmth

Nov 30, 2018
Did you get this ghost update via email? Thanks.

sguru01

May 11, 2021
Did you get this ghost update via email? Thanks.
I didn't get the email when they updated the status, but I was checking IRCC portal everyday, so i was able to see it there. However, on Friday an email came through telling me that now it is approved.

Reactions: warmth

Huangxyqjy

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Med's Request
01-11-2013
Med's Done....
15-11-2013
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2013
LANDED..........
08-08-2014
I just saw some changes on the inspect module. previously it says my son's application is submitted on 2/10 and "completed" on 2/12. now it shows there is update on April 3rd. the status is still "completed". not sure what kind of update from IRCC side though. I actually emailed them on April 2nd. Hope this is why they have some update on my son's application. HOWEVER, nothing changed in GC key.

warmth

Nov 30, 2018
I just saw some changes on the inspect module. previously it says my son's application is submitted on 2/10 and "completed" on 2/12. now it shows there is update on April 3rd. the status is still "completed". not sure what kind of update from IRCC side though. I actually emailed them on April 2nd. Hope this is why they have some update on my son's application. HOWEVER, nothing changed in GC key.
"now it shows there is update on April 3rd." - where did you see this update?

sguru01

May 11, 2021
Here is my timeline.
Submitted: Jan 25
Completed (in inspect): Feb 6th, was able to connect the application to IRCC website on the same day.
Got an update from IRCC GCkey: Card was approved on Apr 4th
Received card in mail: Apr 9th
Total number of days: 69

Reactions: tuhadapeo

faiqsheikh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
hi,

I need your help. I have received letter from IRCC in order to pick UP PR renewal card on coming week. The following details ARE mentioned in the letter either its standard format OR it depends case to case. Please do clear my concerns.

"YOU MAY BE ASKED QUESTION IN RELATION TO YOUR RESIDENCY SO THE OFFICER MAY DETERMINE WHATHER TO ISSUE YOU A PR CARD VALID FOR 05 YEARS OR A VALID FOR 01 YEAR"

However, as far as I know, the card has already been prepared confirmed by helpline then why they mentioned the above.