+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR waiting

jasmaansidhu

Jul 10, 2021
Sent application for pr renewal on 12thMarch and received there on 22nd March. AOR received on 5 th june by mail but nothing after that. As 22nd march applications are going through but not mine. Will u please advise me. Thanks.

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Sent application for pr renewal on 12thMarch and received there on 22nd March. AOR received on 5 th june by mail but nothing after that. As 22nd march applications are going through but not mine. Will u please advise me. Thanks.
Wow, it's been 4 months!! Unbelievable! I am sorry you are waiting this long. IRCC are making people wait for all kind of applications. I am not sure what you can do. Do you need your PR to travel outside Canada? If so, I think you can submit a proof to let them know. Hopefully they would expedite your application, although they say PR renewal takes about 92 days, and your application already went beyond that.

jasmaansidhu

Jul 10, 2021
Wow, it's been 4 months!! Unbelievable! I am sorry you are waiting this long. IRCC are making people wait for all kind of applications. I am not sure what you can do. Do you need your PR to travel outside Canada? If so, I think you can submit a proof to let them know. Hopefully they would expedite your application, although they say PR renewal takes about 92 days, and your application already went beyond that.