+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Visa Stamping New Delhi

Sigurjot

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
I submitted my passport on 16th Oct with 2 way service. It was received at IRCC New Delhi on 20th, it is still under process and hasn't been dispatched yet. When can I expect the passport to be dispatched? And is the delay because of the removal of 42 diplomats. I have flight booked for 22nd Nov(booked on the basis of TRV)
Please let me know current timeline
Mine is under process from oct 27 .. please update when you get any update

rajbirrr

Mar 5, 2020
I submitted my passport on 16th Oct with 2 way service. It was received at IRCC New Delhi on 20th, it is still under process and hasn't been dispatched yet. When can I expect the passport to be dispatched? And is the delay because of the removal of 42 diplomats. I have flight booked for 22nd Nov(booked on the basis of TRV)
I have the similar timeline. Please keep us updated if get dispatched email. Thansk!

astarab

Dec 13, 2019
Vis type: supervisa for my mother
PPR: oct 20
Passport submitted at vfs: oct 25th
Passport reached and under processing at delhi since: oct 27th

No updates after that, still waiting.
Please share your time line here

Sigurjot

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
Vis type: supervisa for my mother
PPR: oct 20
Passport submitted at vfs: oct 25th
Passport reached and under processing at delhi since: oct 27th

No updates after that, still waiting.
Please share your time line here
I have exact similar timeline.. plz update here when you get dispatch email

Sigurjot

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
Do you get any update?

rajbirrr

Mar 5, 2020
I got update on GCkey account today. Application is approved but still to get dispatched email from ircc Delhi office. Any idea how long it will take to get dispatched message?

Sigurjot

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
I got update on GCkey account today. Application is approved but still to get dispatched email from ircc Delhi office. Any idea how long it will take to get dispatched message?
You will get it on Monday morning.. may i know what was your submission date?

Sigurjot

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
Any update?

Badbrarz

Star Member
Feb 22, 2023
Hello guys
My time line is
Got ppr 20th oct
Submitted two way courier request on 23rd picked up on 25th. My passport went to Mumbai and my daughters and wife’s passport went to New Delhi and Chandigarh respectively. Ircc got their passport on 27 and 30 mine was deliver to ircc on 31st October. No response till now.