+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Visa Stamping New Delhi

man_d

Oct 4, 2022
Hello Everyone, My file is regarding the Outland Spousal PR.

I received PPR on Sep 11, 2022. I opted for TWO WAY Courier service and the Bluedart picked my passport on 14thSep from my house in New Delhi.
On 16h Sep, passport delivered Jalandhar Visa Office (since Bio-metrics was done in Jalandhar).
On 20th Sep, passport reached Delhi and is under process at IRCC since then.

Does anyone know how long is it taking at New Delhi, IRCC to get the passport stamped?

man_d

Oct 4, 2022

I received PPR on Sep 11, 2022. I opted for TWO WAY Courier service and the Bluedart picked my passport on 14thSep from my house in New Delhi.
On 16h Sep, passport delivered Jalandhar Visa Office (since Bio-metrics was done in Jalandhar).

Does anyone know how long is it taking at New Delhi, IRCC to get the passport stamped?
ANYONE??? ANY IDEA??

man_d

Oct 4, 2022
Hi, we have submitted our passports in aug and are still waiting. You might get it in 20-30 days or 4-8weeks. That is their official estimate.
Can you please share what kind of visa you applied for? Mine was spousal PR.

Priyanka 19

Jul 13, 2020

Did you try calling them?

man_d

Oct 4, 2022
Did you try calling them?
yes, multiple times. They are just giving standard reply that processing time is 3-4 working weeks.
But does anyone know, what's the trend now a days in getting the passport back after stamping.
My passport got delivered at IRCC New Delhi on 20th Sep.

Priyanka 19

Jul 13, 2020
yes, multiple times. They are just giving standard reply that processing time is 3-4 working weeks.
But does anyone know, what's the trend now a days in getting the passport back after stamping.
My passport got delivered at IRCC New Delhi on 20th Sep.
In nother thread I saw someone mentioning that their passport has been under process since June 29th and finally got it last week. Almost after 3 months. Don't know if its just one case being processed so slow or if that's the processing time. But 3 months holding a passport doesn't look normal.

man_d

Oct 4, 2022
In nother thread I saw someone mentioning that their passport has been under process since June 29th and finally got it last week. Almost after 3 months. Don't know if its just one case being processed so slow or if that's the processing time. But 3 months holding a passport doesn't look normal.
OMG 3 months... That must not be usual.
Stamping normally takes 7days max and rest is just transit time.