+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Visa Stamping New Delhi

Sigurjot

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
Hi everyone
My parents passport went for stamping..we choose 2 way courier.. after delivering the vfs , do they send new tracker number in email to track on vfs website?

manaal_mb

Oct 20, 2023
Hi everyone
My parents passport went for stamping..we choose 2 way courier.. after delivering the vfs , do they send new tracker number in email to track on vfs website?
Yes they do. You should receive an email with tracking ID and updates.

Sigurjot

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
Hello everyone..i am sorry for silly questions..was that mandatory to add applicants height and eye color on paper and put it in bluedart envelope? We did not know that ..is it passports gonna return to us without stamping to correct it?

manaal_mb

Oct 20, 2023
Hello everyone..i am sorry for silly questions..was that mandatory to add applicants height and eye color on paper and put it in bluedart envelope? We did not know that ..is it passports gonna return to us without stamping to correct it?
Not sure if it's mandatory, but the instruction said you were supposed to give your height and eye colour. I don't know what happens if you don't give it. I think you should call VFS helpline and confirm with them.

Reactions: Sigurjot

mdandu

Oct 24, 2023
Submitted at VFS on the 16th. Reached IRCC on 18th. No update since. COPR number is showing on tracker, but the passport is still under process.
hi manaal,
i am also under same timeline, did you apply for spousal VISA?
please update if you receive any update thankyou

manaal_mb

Oct 20, 2023
hi manaal,
i am also under same timeline, did you apply for spousal VISA?
please update if you receive any update thankyou
I've applied for Express Entry PR visa.
I've been tracking the conversations in this thread. I think those whose passport was under process since 12th Oct got a PP dispatch mail on Monday. So based on that timeline, we should get a mail by end of this week or latest by mid-next week.

I'll update if I get any message. Request you to also please do the same.

Reactions: mdandu