+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Visa Stamping New Delhi

manaal_mb

Oct 20, 2023
Did you get any update?
Yes, got a message today morning that Passport with decision envelope is dispatched from IRCC and has reached Delhi VAC. Mostly by tomorrow it should reach Mumbai (if the courier service works on weekends), otherwise Monday I guess.

What about you?

fred21

Jul 7, 2020
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi All,
I am a dependant living in UAE and my Primary Applicant is in India, Now we received the PPR on 27th Oct, it is mentioned both has to be submit in a single package, and for this can she travel to UAE to submit her passport along with mine, She has no prior travel history outside of India, and do we need to notify the IRCC?
Thanks in Advance

fred21

Jul 7, 2020
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I got dispatch email today
Did u get ur passport?
We got passport submission request. Now I am in UAE and she is in India, can we submit separately with one letter we received mentioning primary applicant name who is in India

Sigurjot

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
We got passport submission request. Now I am in UAE and she is in India, can we submit separately with one letter we received mentioning primary applicant name who is in India
Yes, only primary applicant get the ppr request , all dependent use the same letter

June1311

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Can some of you who submitted their passport for stamping in New Delhi VFS in the month of October kindly share their timelines - from submission to delivery/pick up ??
Just the two dates please.

Sigurjot

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
Can some of you who submitted their passport for stamping in New Delhi VFS in the month of October kindly share their timelines - from submission to delivery/pick up ??
Just the two dates please.
What is your submission date? I submitted on October 27

June1311

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I have got my CoPR on 30th but still waiting for PPR. Keeping fingers crossed.

Mosay

Jun 9, 2022
I submitted my passport on 16th Oct with 2 way service. It was received at IRCC New Delhi on 20th, it is still under process and hasn't been dispatched yet. When can I expect the passport to be dispatched? And is the delay because of the removal of 42 diplomats. I have flight booked for 22nd Nov(booked on the basis of TRV)
Please let me know current timeline