+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Visa Stamping New Delhi

littlestar19

May 9, 2022
It's not mandatory, but going by previous notes, i think we can expect another ghost update in next 2 or 3 days. Probably that will be the update in which they will change COPR#
Got it.. Lets see ! Looking forward to getting an update tomorrow.

Reactions: ksm254

psrt

Jun 14, 2023
Received an update from VFS

timeline as follows
27/09 evening courier guy picked up my PP
28/09 PP was dispatched to the OC from VAC
29/09 PP was in transit to IRCC
3 days holiday
3/10 PP reached at the IRCC office
9/10 PP Decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC office to VAC New Delhi.

So no 2nd ghost update,no change in COPR# in my case, only one ghost update before they dispatched it.

Nazzzz

Aug 17, 2023

timeline as follows
3 days holiday
9/10 PP Decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC office to VAC New Delhi.

So no 2nd ghost update,no change in COPR# in my case, only one ghost update before they dispatched it.
Dispatched mail recd today from ircc but gckey status is same i.e final decision pending from 19 th September......

littlestar19

May 9, 2022

timeline as follows
3 days holiday

Got the same message today.! But yet to receive the courier message.

psrt

Jun 14, 2023
Mine is from Mumbai....i received that text at around 11 in the Morning.....just now received another message regarding courier partner. They couriered my application courier via courier partner.

littlestar19

May 9, 2022
Mine is from Mumbai....i received that text at around 11 in the Morning.....just now received another message regarding courier partner. They couriered my application courier via courier partner.
Got the courier message a minute back :)
Hoping to get it by tomorrow or latest by wednesday.

ksm254

May 17, 2023
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XX has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in NEW DELHI.

What does this mean guess? Just got this message now

psrt

Jun 14, 2023
Hi!
Any update ? The date on tracker updated yesterday but nothing else changed. Status is still in progress. Also no changes on gckey yet.
HI @littlestar19 ......Same here, Yesterday there was a 2nd ghost update in the tracker but no change in COPR#, probably they updated it in late evening....I am not worried about it being in progress as it will take time or even it may not change.....read a few instances of other people who reached Canada but their tracker remains in progress. So I guess nothing to worry. As long as the details like your name, spelling, etc in the COPR document and stamp in your passport are correct you should not worry.

Reactions: littlestar19

littlestar19

May 9, 2022
HI @littlestar19 ......Same here, Yesterday there was a 2nd ghost update in the tracker but no change in COPR#, probably they updated it in late evening....I am not worried about it being in progress as it will take time or even it may not change.....read a few instances of other people who reached Canada but their tracker remains in progress. So I guess nothing to worry. As long as the details like your name, spelling, etc in the COPR document and stamp in your passport are correct you should not worry.
Okay ! Thanks for your input :)
Lets keep each other posted here.