+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Visa Stamping New Delhi

ksm254

May 17, 2023
Hi guys here is my timeline
3 oct - submitted passort at VFS Mumbai
4 oct - received message at 8 40 AM that passport has reached VFS Delhi and is in transit to IRCC New Delhi
5 oct - checked status in the morning and it still shows that passort is with VFS new Delhi and in transit to IRCC

Normally by today morning it should have reached IRCC right??

Please reply...

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Hi dear
I also got email same day wednesday for dispatch but bluedart is not coming up… i am using refernce number? Can u help which number your are using to track?
On the e-ICR (receipt) you got from VFS, there will be an AWB number. Use this on Bluedart tracking site as the Waybill number.

psrt

Jun 14, 2023
Hi guys here is my timeline
3 oct - submitted passort at VFS Mumbai
4 oct - received message at 8 40 AM that passport has reached VFS Delhi and is in transit to IRCC New Delhi
5 oct - checked status in the morning and it still shows that passort is with VFS new Delhi and in transit to IRCC

Normally by today morning it should have reached IRCC right??

Please reply...
Yes, I think by the end of the day, they will update you with the latest status.

Gmak38

Aug 30, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-08-2020
Doc's Request.
7-09-2020
AOR Received.
15-08-2020
Med's Request
11-09-2020
Med's Done....
13-09-2020
Passport received today afternoon...hope everyone receive theirs

Reactions: psrt and vidurarora

shreyas12

Aug 3, 2023
latest update- Passport received with PR visa and COPR

Timeline
PPR- Sept 12th 2023
Passport Submitted to VFS - Sept 15th 2023
Received by IRCC and under process - Sept 21st 2023
Ghost updates on tracker - Sept 28th and 29th (Was earlier alloted a COPR number on the tracker which changed in one of the updates)
Dispatch email from VFS - October 3rd 2023
Passport received - October 5th 2023

All the best to everyone, just hang in there it’s coming!

ksm254

May 17, 2023
Guys will India Canada tension affect stamping at New Delhi? I got a message yesterday that passport reached IRCC and is under processing... Please let me know as it is causing me a lot of stress

psrt

Jun 14, 2023
Guys will India Canada tension affect stamping at New Delhi? I got a message yesterday that passport reached IRCC and is under processing... Please let me know as it is causing me a lot of stress
“A majority of the Canadian diplomats working in India outside of Delhi have been evacuated to either Kuala Lumpur or Singapore,”

The above line is from the following new piece. Based on that it seems that they may have evacuated their diplomats from consulates in Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Chandigarh, so I guess the high commission in Delhi remains unaffected as of now. Not sure as to what extent it would impact visa processing capacity, however, I came across some of the news articles claiming that it may lead to delays in processing visa applications. let's see what happens and hope for the best.

https://theprint.in/world/canada-evacuates-diplomats-from-india-to-either-kuala-lumpur-or-singapore-amid-row-over-nijjars-killing-report/1792697/

ksm254

May 17, 2023
“A majority of the Canadian diplomats working in India outside of Delhi have been evacuated to either Kuala Lumpur or Singapore,”

The above line is from the following new piece. Based on that it seems that they may have evacuated their diplomats from consulates in Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Chandigarh, so I guess the high commission in Delhi remains unaffected as of now. Not sure as to what extent it would impact visa processing capacity, however, I came across some of the news articles claiming that it may lead to delays in processing visa applications. let's see what happens and hope for the best.

https://theprint.in/world/canada-evacuates-diplomats-from-india-to-either-kuala-lumpur-or-singapore-amid-row-over-nijjars-killing-report/1792697/
Yeah that's what... Our applications are already approved and just visa stamping is left so don't know if our case will fall into those news articles stating that visa processing will get affected... I think they are more applicable for student and visitors as they are processed and i think are approved in India only...

I am just spitballing... What are your stats? Have you submitted the passport ?

psrt

Jun 14, 2023
Yeah that's what... Our applications are already approved and just visa stamping is left so don't know if our case will fall into those news articles stating that visa processing will get affected... I think they are more applicable for student and visitors as they are processed and i think are approved in India only...

I am just spitballing... What are your stats? Have you submitted the passport ?
Yes my PP has been in the process at the IRCC office since 3rd. The IRCC offices are located in the high commission and consulates, so not sure about the impact of this move. Also not sure if they need diplomats for PP stamping as the application has already been approved and it's just machine work that needs to be completed, but like you, I also feel that they do not need a diplomat for something like PP stamping.....still, nothing can be said with certainty in this uncertain world lol:)

Hoping for the best + fast processing

Reactions: littlestar19

ksm254

May 17, 2023
Yes my PP has been in the process at the IRCC office since 3rd. The IRCC offices are located in the high commission and consulates, so not sure about the impact of this move. Also not sure if they need diplomats for PP stamping as the application has already been approved and it's just machine work that needs to be completed, but like you, I also feel that they do not need a diplomat for something like PP stamping.....still, nothing can be said with certainty in this uncertain world lol:)

Ok. We are just two days apart then. Let's keep each other posted on this. And hopefully this ends soon so that we can completely move on to next phase of PR journey.... Hopefully

littlestar19

May 9, 2022

Hi! Did you get any update after 3rd ?