+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Visa Stamping New Delhi

ramzzz

Sep 19, 2023
Hello sry for late reply, u l get the stamped passport from vfs chd next day, hope u might have got a msg today

p18

Sep 25, 2023
No update here either. Today is the 5th working day since my passport went into processing at IRCC on 25th September.
Someone said they're currently taking about 9 working days for processing so can only expect a dispatch email end of next week I guess.
For me it took 11 working days

Reactions: Josh_dan

littlestar19

May 9, 2022
Hi all!
Can anyone tell what is the passport stamping timeline at present?
I submitted my passport yesterday.
Expecting to get it soon.

littlestar19

May 9, 2022
On an average 9-11 working days and overall 20-21 days in total is the current trend we are seeing!
Okay Okay!
Thanks much for the info.
I got the in transit message to IRCC in the morning but still didnt receive the message that it reached there. Does it really take so long ?

shreyas12

Aug 3, 2023
Okay Okay!
Thanks much for the info.
I got the in transit message to IRCC in the morning but still didnt receive the message that it reached there. Does it really take so long ?
Unfortunately yes, also it might take Tuesday for you to get the message that it has reached IRCC since Monday is a holiday. For me it my wife’s passport reached VFS Delhi on Sep 19th and was received by IRCC on Sep 21st

Reactions: littlestar19

littlestar19

May 9, 2022
Unfortunately yes, also it might take Tuesday for you to get the message that it has reached IRCC since Monday is a holiday. For me it my wife’s passport reached VFS Delhi on Sep 19th and was received by IRCC on Sep 21st
Ohhh!!
So 3 holidays together. I look forward to tuesday then.

p18

Sep 25, 2023
How long did it take for your passport to reach Jalandhar after dispatch? Do you think I can get it on Thursday morning if they dispatch on Tuesday morning?
Hi yes you will be able to get it by Wednesday if it’s dispatched on Tuesday

littlestar19

May 9, 2022
No update here either. Today is the 5th working day since my passport went into processing at IRCC on 25th September.
Someone said they're currently taking about 9 working days for processing so can only expect a dispatch email end of next week I guess.
Hi ! Can you tell when did you submit your passport ? And after how many days IRCC received it.?