+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Visa Stamping New Delhi

Jiln

Jul 30, 2023
Hello Guys
Please advise
Mine is TRV ( work permit-LMIA ). Is PPR means visa confirmed ?
I'm working in Middle East and My agent is asking me to submit passport in India not in Middle East because there is chance of rejection.

psrt

Jun 14, 2023
Hello Guys
Please advise
Mine is TRV ( work permit-LMIA ). Is PPR means visa confirmed ?
I'm working in Middle East and My agent is asking me to submit passport in India not in Middle East because there is chance of rejection.
(Usually)They request for passport when visa's been confirmed. In your case I'm not sure as to where it should be submitted,but normally people submit their passport through the same VFS where they submitted their biometric.

I think, I came across a thread where the person has had similar situation like you,so probably you would want to go through some threads.

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Hey guys, just wanted to know if many of you have already booked flights while waiting for the passport to come back? Has anyone had any luck with sending VFS or IRCC the booked confirmation and received quicker processing?

Dec 13, 2017
Hi
Yesterday I received an update that my passport is in transit from Delhi to Chandigarh vfs. I donot live in Chandigarh so I wanted to know if I should be expecting passport pickup message today so that I can leave for Chandigarh before hand. Else I will get on Tuesday and I have my flight booked already
when did you apply

psrt

Jun 14, 2023
@littlestar19

received an SMS from VFS stating my application is under process at the IRCC.

timeline as follows
27/09 evening courier guy picked up my PP
28/09 PP was dispatched to the OC from VAC
29/09 PP was in transit to IRCC
3 days holiday

Last edited:
Reactions: littlestar19

littlestar19

May 9, 2022
@littlestar19

received an SMS from VFS stating my application is under process at the IRCC.

timeline as follows
27/09 evening courier guy picked up my PP
28/09 PP was dispatched to the OC from VAC
29/09 PP was in transit to IRCC
3 days holiday
I also received the same !
Hope its quick and we get it by 15 Oct :))

Reactions: psrt