+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR ->soft landing ?

Vince8

Jan 31, 2017
Hello,
Long story short, I got my PR but the delay they are giving me to land in Canada is too short.
It won't let me the time to tidy-up my life where it is.

Can I land in Canada, exit the country without your PR card after a few days, and reenter with a PRTD after a few months?
In the interim I would request to send the PR card to a kind of POBOX like UPS which are real addresses, so it works I red on internet.

Do you think it would work ?
Important note: I'm from the EU and normally don't even need a visa to get in Canada as a tourist.

Cheers

Visavie

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Hello,
Long story short, I got my PR but the delay they are giving me to land in Canada is too short.
It won't let me the time to tidy-up my life where it is.

Can I land in Canada, exit the country without your PR card after a few days, and reenter with a PRTD after a few months?
In the interim I would request to send the PR card to a kind of POBOX like UPS which are real addresses, so it works I red on internet.

Do you think it would work ?
Important note: I'm from the EU and normally don't even need a visa to get in Canada as a tourist.

Cheers
hello!

a feedback on what you ended up doing and how it went would be immensely appreciated !

thank you

Reactions: paneka penalty

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello!

a feedback on what you ended up doing and how it went would be immensely appreciated !

thank you
By reading the OP's latest post, he or she faxed the updated address after landing.