+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR revocation

Alhtrek

Jul 14, 2018
Thanks for clarifying. In that case, yes the three year rule applies and he must wait three years from the date they landed before he can sponsor anyone else.
Thank you for reply. Another a sensitive question. As he was in a-refugee category
should he support his first wife during next three years or it doesn’t matter if the-first wife apply for government assistance during three years???

I am grateful for your consideration thank you again

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thank you for reply. Another a sensitive question. As he was in a-refugee category
should he support his first wife during next three years or it doesn’t matter if the-first wife apply for government assistance during three years???

I am grateful for your consideration thank you again
If he sponsored his wife afterwards through spousal sponsorship as you have said, then he is financially responsible for his wife for three years and will be responsible for paying any money she takes as social assistance back to the government.

Alhtrek

Jul 14, 2018
If he sponsored his wife afterwards through spousal sponsorship as you have said, then he is financially responsible for his wife for three years and will be responsible for paying any money she takes as social assistance back to the government.
we are not sure until now what is the name of category that using for his first wife' application because when we helped him to apply for his wife's applications he didn't fill any sponsoring forms. also, he didn't show any income. Just add his wife to his PR application when he applied for PR after he got convention refugee status.

Note: the category on his wife's landing is DR. I think is defer on sponsoring....

I appreciate any information about this situation, does he considered sponsor or another category related to refugees....

I am grateful for your help....