+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR renewal

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I have a quick question regarding prtd
1) Do they ask for proof of fund or job ?

I don't have a job in Canada now .is it mandatory to have a job to apply for prtd renewal . I started looking for job but job hunting from here in my country is very difficult .
No you don’t need to prove that you are employed. In general it will be tough to find a job from abroad especially if you don’t have a Canaduan address or telephone number. If you can use a friend’s information or get a Canadian number that would help your application pass AI screening. You need to be in Canada when you file your PR card renewal. There is very low unemployment level so you should be able to find a job id you return to Canada although it is clearly dependent on field and location. In general there is a shortage of workers now.

Reactions: jacks22

jacks22

Aug 25, 2022
Toronto
No you don’t need to prove that you are employed. In general it will be tough to find a job from abroad especially if you don’t have a Canaduan address or telephone number. If you can use a friend’s information or get a Canadian number that would help your application pass AI screening. You need to be in Canada when you file your PR card renewal. There is very low unemployment level so you should be able to find a job id you return to Canada although it is clearly dependent on field and location. In general there is a shortage of workers now.
That’s great . Yea it’s true they are not responding as I don’t have a Canadian address and phone number at the moment.some will talk , then they are like you come here first then we will help you .

jacks22

Aug 25, 2022
Toronto
Ok guys I will apply for prtd next week
I calculated number of days that I was present in Canada for the last five years - 1185 days total
I have tax filing and bank statements passport travel history copr,etc as proof. Also have work history from my country till now
I don’t have any job right now in Canada , which I have to find from there
Please pray for me. If you have any suggestions please post that too.

jacks22

Aug 25, 2022
Toronto
Hi, I have some doubts .I have to submit the application to cic email address
1. How to submit the scanned photos
2. I can see a signature column in the form, how to sign it . Can I type my full name in that column

please advice

jacks22

Aug 25, 2022
Toronto
Hi, I have some doubts .I have to submit the application to cic email address
1. How to submit the scanned photos
2. I can see a signature column in the form, how to sign it . Can I type my full name in that column

please advice
do I need to resize the scanned photo to 50 mm by 70 mm ?

About signature-Do I need to take a printout and sign and then scan again? Or can I simply type my full name in signature column
Please advice