+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Renewal online - return reason "Incomplete application".

Rk1989

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
Hi-
I also submitted online application for my pr card renewal and it says without any reason incomplete application. When I enquired about that on contact centre they said they are processing last week Jan applications which is strange so just want to check should I wait for this glitch to over by itself or should I resubmit my application. If I have to wait how long should I wait. Pls advise if any faced the same situation. Thanks
Are you able to click the view button or is it greyed out? If you can click it then you actually have to figure out what is missing and resubmit.

Rk1989

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
it's greyed out. Don't understand to do here. Thanks for help
I had the same happen to me.. it disappeared once they actually started processing.. however, someone else mentioned they received the card in the mail and the portal still said incomplete application lol. Honestly, as long as its greyed out its just a glitch… just wait it out :)

vinunanjan

Jan 9, 2023
I’ve done both… no response to my webform but when I called agent advised they are currently working on Jan 27th applications so there is no way they are on Feb 18th (my submission date) yet. From other posts on this forum people have mentioned it eventually disappears when they actually start processing your application… I am just waiting it out for now.
Can you share the number you reached to talk with the agent?

vinunanjan

Jan 9, 2023
1-888-242-2100 … when going through the prompts always choose 2 for no uci.. if you press 1 and enter your uci you wont get through :/
I tried using option 2 as you suggested. Still they are not able to connect to Agent. They asked to enter the Application number. How to get the application number as i dont see it when i submitted online? Can you share the sequence of number to be selected after choosing 2(no uci)?

Rk1989

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
I tried using option 2 as you suggested. Still they are not able to connect to Agent. They asked to enter the Application number. How to get the application number as i dont see it when i submitted online? Can you share the sequence of number to be selected after choosing 2(no uci)?
After the no UCI when they ask for application number just press #.. then i believe its 3 for PR related inquiries.

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Im not able to look up the status but I was able to link on gckey.. soo confusing lol
To link on gckey, what option did you use? Application Number?
Also, where can I get the application number from? Nothing is mentioned in the online portal.

Rk1989

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
To link on gckey, what option did you use? Application Number?
Also, where can I get the application number from? Nothing is mentioned in the online portal.
You wont get an application number as that is provided on the AOR which I believe online submissions do not get. I only saw my application number after I linked. I linked using my UCI number.

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
You wont get an application number as that is provided on the AOR which I believe online submissions do not get. I only saw my application number after I linked. I linked using my UCI number.
Thanks a lot!

Today (April 13th), the Return reason 'Incomplete application' disappeared for me and I was able to link the application to my gckey account using my UCI number.

I submitted the application on Feb 25th, so seems like my timeline is a week behind yours! Hoping the application is approved by next week and they mail out the card.

Reactions: Rk1989

Rubbal

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
How do you guys apply for PR renewal online? I checked cic website, it doesn't show any online application option.

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
Hi all,

I submitted by PR renewal application online (2023/02/22).
On a random status check today, I was surprised to see the return reason as - "Incomplete application".
There is no further information regarding the return reason and no clue with next steps.

Did anyone underwent the same situation with online PR renewal process? if so, please help me with next steps.

Thanks.
I’m trying to renew my PR card since Oct 2022 and my application has got rejected thrice so far with return reason as “photos missing”. The last one is just stuck on “submitted” over a month despite putting URGENT status. Contacting CIC by webform is of no help since they’re saying there’s no application in the system.

F***** pricks have no goddamn clue how to run the system.

Selv30

Apr 11, 2023
Thanks a lot!

Today (April 13th), the Return reason 'Incomplete application' disappeared for me and I was able to link the application to my gckey account using my UCI number.

I submitted the application on Feb 25th, so seems like my timeline is a week behind yours! Hoping the application is approved by next week and they mail out the card.
Hi, the return reason "incomplete application" on my application also disappeared on April 13th. I submitted my application on Feb 26th.
Did you receive an email/instruction to link your application to your GCkey?

nagarjunsagi

Jul 20, 2019
Last week, I received my renewed PR card. I assume, the status being reflected as "Incomplete application" is a bug on the online portal.
All I did was - I submitted a webform asking for next steps and received an email response with generic response. 2 weeks later, I received by renewed PR card.

Thanks,
Nagarjun

Hi all,

On a random status check today, I was surprised to see the return reason as - "Incomplete application".
There is no further information regarding the return reason and no clue with next steps.

Did anyone underwent the same situation with online PR renewal process? if so, please help me with next steps.

Thanks.
Hi all,

Thanks.

nagarjunsagi

Jul 20, 2019
Hi, the return reason "incomplete application" on my application also disappeared on April 13th. I submitted my application on Feb 26th.
Did you receive an email/instruction to link your application to your GCkey?
Last week, I received my renewed PR card. I assume, the status being reflected as "Incomplete application" is a bug on the online portal.
All I did was - I submitted a webform asking for next steps and received an email response with generic response. 2 weeks later, I received by renewed PR card.

Reactions: Selv30