+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Renewal online - return reason "Incomplete application".

nagarjunsagi

Jul 20, 2019
Hi-
I also submitted online application for my pr card renewal and it says without any reason incomplete application. When I enquired about that on contact centre they said they are processing last week Jan applications which is strange so just want to check should I wait for this glitch to over by itself or should I resubmit my application. If I have to wait how long should I wait. Pls advise if any faced the same situation. Thanks
Last week, I received my renewed PR card. I assume, the status being reflected as "Incomplete application" is a bug on the online portal.
All I did was - I submitted a webform asking for next steps and received an email response with generic response. 2 weeks later, I received by renewed PR card.

Selv30

Apr 11, 2023
Last week, I received my renewed PR card. I assume, the status being reflected as "Incomplete application" is a bug on the online portal.
All I did was - I submitted a webform asking for next steps and received an email response with generic response. 2 weeks later, I received by renewed PR card.
Yes, the incomplete application status in the online portal is a glitch. My husband's PR card has been approved and mailed while the status in the portal still showing incomplete (primary ID is not provided).

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Hi, the return reason "incomplete application" on my application also disappeared on April 13th. I submitted my application on Feb 26th.
Did you receive an email/instruction to link your application to your GCkey?
I didn’t receive any email to link application.

I was able to successfully link my application to GCKey using UCI

szilvia

Jun 19, 2023
How do you know the reason for application return if you do it online? The only thing that was in red after returning was the signature part.

Poojster

Mar 30, 2023
How do you know the reason for application return if you do it online? The only thing that was in red after returning was the signature part.
Hi - The online portal has a glitch, the best thing to do is to try and link your application via gckey. You will be able to check the status of your application via that. I received my PR card two weeks ago and the online portal is still showing as incomplete.

szilvia

Jun 19, 2023
Hi - The online portal has a glitch, the best thing to do is to try and link your application via gckey. You will be able to check the status of your application via that. I received my PR card two weeks ago and the online portal is still showing as incomplete.
WHERE DO YOU FIND THE APPLICATION NUMBER? I've been looking everywhere

Poojster

Mar 30, 2023
WHERE DO YOU FIND THE APPLICATION NUMBER? I've been looking everywhere
Link it with your UCI. The application number is only generated once they receive/acknowledge your application. I did get an email from the online portal when that happened but I was able to link it with UCI and was able to see my application number there.

Poojster

Mar 30, 2023
Uci is the 8 digit number you have on your card right? Do you use dash or no? I've been trying and I can't do it
Yes without the dash. If you can’t link it with UCI that means they haven’t begun working on your application. Just try periodically.

szilvia

Jun 19, 2023
Link it with your UCI. The application number is only generated once they receive/acknowledge your application. I did get an email from the online portal when that happened but I was able to link it with UCI and was able to see my application number there.
Now I have a different problem. Can't log into my ircc portal or my pr portal keeps saying wrong email or password, when I just logged in yesterday this is so frigging frustrating. Your uci number is the 8 digits on the front of your pr card correct? Thanks for all the help so far

Poojster

Mar 30, 2023
Now I have a different problem. Can't log into my ircc portal or my pr portal keeps saying wrong email or password, when I just logged in yesterday this is so frigging frustrating. Your uci number is the 8 digits on the front of your pr card correct? Thanks for all the help so far
You’re welcome! Just try resetting the password or try again in a little while. The PR portal is quite frustrating. Yes, the UCI is the ID number on your PR card below your name.

szilvia

Jun 19, 2023
You’re welcome! Just try resetting the password or try again in a little while. The PR portal is quite frustrating. Yes, the UCI is the ID number on your PR card below your name.
Thank you. I tried to reset twice. I'm gonna give it a few more hours and try again.

sam0586

Jul 9, 2023
You wont get an application number as that is provided on the AOR which I believe online submissions do not get. I only saw my application number after I linked. I linked using my UCI number.
Did you get any update on GC key after linking the application when PR card was mailed?