+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR RENEWAL - DECISION MADE

chella99

Star Member
Mar 22, 2007
In my online status enquiry regarding the renewal application, I find that recently, the remark inserted by the officials is 'Decision Made'. In the explanations on Decision Made, it states that the decision could be either an issue of the PR Card or its refusal. But I have not received any email conveyiong the decision. What does this mean and how long should I wait to receive the relevant email conveying the decision.

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Hello, Did you send the 2 passport photos for the PR renewal application ? I checked with Walmart and Shoppers and no one is taking photos.. What to do ?

chella99

Star Member
Mar 22, 2007
In my online status enquiry regarding the renewal application, I find that recently, the remark inserted by the officials is 'Decision Made'. In the explanations on Decision Made, it states that the decision could be either an issue of the PR Card or its refusal. But I have not received any email conveyiong the decision. What does this mean and how long should I wait to receive the relevant email conveying the decision.
I refer to my query on Decision Made' a fw days back and would appreciate if some knowledgeable members can let me know what this means since I am not sure of the nature of the decision and no email has been received so far. Please let me know whether they will send the email or a postal communication to my address. Thanks.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I refer to my query on Decision Made' a fw days back and would appreciate if some knowledgeable members can let me know what this means since I am not sure of the nature of the decision and no email has been received so far. Please let me know whether they will send the email or a postal communication to my address. Thanks.
As long as you meet the residency requirement, pretty much guaranteed it's an approval.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes Mr. Canuck78, Appreciate your sharp memory !!
Please let me know..

Thanks
If you had met your RO it would have been an approval but sincvyou haven’t your RO it is impossible for us to say. I just looked back at your previous posts. You should be looking in your various mailboxes to make sure you aren’t missing the DM.

chella99

Star Member
Mar 22, 2007
Thanks Canuck. Yes, I m monitoring both email and mail. Let's wait and watich. Also, with covid 19 now, the expediting of the mail/email may take more time !

May 12, 2020
May I ask when did you send you application? I just want to get a rough estimate on processing time. Thanks!

chella99

Star Member
Mar 22, 2007
A small funny ques :

In a situation of the status being mentioned as 'Decision Made', normally, will a positive decision come first or a negativeone ? !!

Beltex

Star Member
Jan 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London UK
A small funny ques :

In a situation of the status being mentioned as 'Decision Made', normally, will a positive decision come first or a negativeone ? !!
It would need someone with first hand experience to confirm but if it were a negative decision would the applicant not recieve a procedural fairness letter?