+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Renewal Confirmation

Mohan raj

Jul 19, 2016
Hello All,

Hope anyone can guide me regarding my situation for my PR renewal application. I did submit my application by mail on June 10th and delivered on June 13th to the case processing center.
Not sure how long I should wait to get the Acknowledgement regrading the application number ?Its been 40days now and no response from them. I can not check the status online as i do not have an application number. Anyone know the timeline for receiving the AOR for PR renewal ? Appreciate you're help on this. Thanks !

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello All,

Hope anyone can guide me regarding my situation for my PR renewal application. I did submit my application by mail on June 10th and delivered on June 13th to the case processing center.
Not sure how long I should wait to get the Acknowledgement regrading the application number ?Its been 40days now and no response from them. I can not check the status online as i do not have an application number. Anyone know the timeline for receiving the AOR for PR renewal ? Appreciate you're help on this. Thanks !
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pr-card-renewal-new-2022-processing-timeline.760981/page-37