+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR renew not sure about an exit date

RuminL

Mar 10, 2024
Hello!

I am about to renew my PR card. There was a travel history, that I don't remember the exact date of my exit. Also it wasn't recorded by the boarder. Does it matter if the exact date might be different from what I have input? ( I know it was Aug 2019, but don't remember which date). Will this be a misrepresentation?

Thank you guys!

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hello!

I am about to renew my PR card. There was a travel history, that I don't remember the exact date of my exit. Also it wasn't recorded by the boarder. Does it matter if the exact date might be different from what I have input? ( I know it was Aug 2019, but don't remember which date). Will this be a misrepresentation?

Thank you guys!
It is important. Try looking at your emails, flight confirmation, bills/receipts at gas stations if you travel by car, date time of pictures taken during the trip, ask your friend/family if you travelled with them....etc.
If you have tried everything and still couldn't figure it out. write the best guess and include a letter of expliantion if the application allows that.

Reactions: RuminL