01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hi,

I have a question related to my application. I have been selected to apply under CEC class and I am filing my application on my own and have query regarding what document to submit to claim that I have a valid job offer for atleast one Year . I am currently employed in canada and is on closed work permit. Work permit has an expiry of this year dec and the offer letter from employer states that I am allowed to work in canada for next 12 months from dec 2020 . Please confirm if any one has this scenario and the application was approved. Appreciate Your help here please!
You would need a new letter from your employer offering you employment for at least one year after you become a permanent resident (or permanent employment after you become a permanent resident). The old letter that you have already used for your work permit does not meet these requirements.

Note:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/offer-employment.html

"You can’t use the same job offer letter that you used to get your work permit."

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi

I created a new express entry profile (in case they didn't reopen my application)and I sent an email to BC PNP to reconfirm 600 points. I still didn't hear from them and I missed 20th and 21st draws. How long it does it take to reconfirm 600 points to new express entry profile.

And I made a inquiry on web form, do you know how long does it take to get it reopen done? if they do do so

Please comment...
You only missed the draw on the 20th. The draw on the 21st was CEC.

tully

Oct 5, 2020
You only missed the draw on the 20th. The draw on the 21st was CEC.
My category is Canadian Experience class and I have BC PNP as well. Do you know how long does it take to my PNP 600 points to new express entry profile?
Please comment ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
My category is Canadian Experience class and I have BC PNP as well. Do you know how long does it take to my PNP 600 points to new express entry profile?
Please comment ?
You can't use the 600 points towards CEC. So this wouldn't have helped you for yesterday's draw. The only draw you missed was the one on the 20th that was a PNP specific draw. If you want to be selected through CEC, you need to have enough points without the 600 from BC PNP.

I believe it typically takes a few days to link to the new profile but can sometimes take longer. Recommend that you ask in the PNP section of the forum since this isn't a CEC program question.

Good luck.

Reactions: tully

tully

Oct 5, 2020
You can't use the 600 points towards CEC. So this wouldn't have helped you for yesterday's draw. The only draw you missed was the one on the 20th that was a PNP specific draw. If you want to be selected through CEC, you need to have enough points without the 600 from BC PNP.

I believe it typically takes a few days to link to the new profile but can sometimes take longer. Recommend that you ask in the PNP section of the forum since this isn't a CEC program question.

Good luck.
Thanks so much for your comment. Will do.

tully

Oct 5, 2020
IF you believe your application has been refused unjustly, you can request a reconsideration and if you are correct, IRCC will reopen your application. You can send it via webform.
Hi there,

Could you please share the link of the webform?

sk1622

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
Hi,
To claim job offer points(50 points) you need to submit your employer support letter for CEC , letter has to state that your employer will provide at least one year job.(This letter is apart from your experience and initial job offer letter ) .In my case, my employer provided a letter which mentioned as “indefinite support” for my CEC.

I had gone through the same process and got my PR approval yesterday night , will be happy to share the known information.

P.S how I know this ? my PR case was handled by my employer lawyer(representative).
Thank You for Your response!
Will You be able to share the sample of your Job offer letter please?

sk1622

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
You would need a new letter from your employer offering you employment for at least one year after you become a permanent resident (or permanent employment after you become a permanent resident). The old letter that you have already used for your work permit does not meet these requirements.

Note:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/offer-employment.html

"You can’t use the same job offer letter that you used to get your work permit."
Thank You for Your response!
If I am crossing the cut-off marks without these 50 points , is it wise to opt for this as Yes?
Because I am still not sure if the letter I have will suffice justifying the "1 Year" criteria.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Princess2020

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
I created a new express entry profile (in case they didn't reopen my application)and I sent an email to BC PNP to reconfirm 600 points. I still didn't hear from them and I missed 20th and 21st draws. How long it does it take to reconfirm 600 points to new express entry profile.
3 months

Princess2020

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
Hi,
To claim job offer points(50 points) you need to submit your employer support letter for CEC , letter has to state that your employer will provide at least one year job.(This letter is apart from your experience and initial job offer letter ) .In my case, my employer provided a letter which mentioned as “indefinite support” for my CEC.

I had gone through the same process and got my PR approval yesterday night , will be happy to share the known information.

P.S how I know this ? my PR case was handled by my employer lawyer(representative).
Would u mind sharing ur timeline?

Princess2020

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
There’s a guide for BCPNP post nominations request. U will find all details there.

tully

Oct 5, 2020

Princess2020

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
Thanks. I'm so stressful. If I apply for the nomination extension for the new express entry profile it will take 3 months time to process. By the time, my PNP nomination will be expired (180days). I'm wondering why is taking such a long time to get extended the PNP points new express entry profile.

I would really appreciated your comment.
U can apply for PNP nomination extension within 6 months. If u read the post nomination guide urself, u will find answers to almost all of ur questions

Reactions: tully