+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Refused under CEC

tully

Oct 5, 2020
Hi guys
I received a letter from IRCC being informing my PR application was rejected due to failure to submit my husband's Australia driving history. I created a new express entry profile and I don't see my PNP 600 points in the profile.

Any one of you experiencing this situation?

Suryarao611

Sep 23, 2020
Hi guys
I received a letter from IRCC being informing my PR application was rejected due to failure to submit my husband's Australia driving history. I created a new express entry profile and I don't see my PNP 600 points in the profile.

Sorry to hear about it. Did you claim points for the Australian driving? If yes, then the rejection is valid I believe. @legalfalcon please weigh on this. And can you please share your AOR and the timelines?

tully

Oct 5, 2020
Nope I didnt claim any points, it comes under police clearance. Only issue is I created a new express entry profile and in that I don't see my BC pnp 600 points though I mentioned I have pnp nomination.
ITA :5th Nov 2020
AOR:10th Dec 2020
Medical and Biometrics upfront

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi guys

Sorry to hear about it. Did you claim points for the Australian driving? If yes, then the rejection is valid I believe. @legalfalcon please weigh on this. And can you please share your AOR and the timelines?

When you submit PCC for Australia you have to make sure that you meet the following considerations:

Special considerations
We won’t accept

• complete disclosure certificates
Queensland
If you live or have lived in Queensland, you must submit a traffic history with your police certificate that goes back to your 18th birthday or the day on which your first Australian driver’s licence was issued. You can apply online through Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads.

Victoria
If you live or have lived in Victoria, you must submit a full licence history search with your police certificate that goes back to your 18th birthday or the day on which your first Australian driver’s licence was issued. You can apply online through VicRoads.

Note: if you’re not able to provide a traffic history or a full licence history search, you must provide a letter issued by the Queensland and/or Victoria roads authority with your police certificate to confirm that you’ve never held a driver’s licence in that state.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/australia.html

As regards your PNP nomination, you will have to contact the province that nominated you and give them the info of your new profile and ask them to transfer the nomination to the new profile. PNP points will only show when the province grants you a nomination and that is done straight in your profile by the nominating province.

Reactions: tully

tully

Oct 5, 2020
When you submit PCC for Australia you have to make sure that you meet the following considerations:

Special considerations
We won’t accept

• complete disclosure certificates
Queensland
If you live or have lived in Queensland, you must submit a traffic history with your police certificate that goes back to your 18th birthday or the day on which your first Australian driver’s licence was issued. You can apply online through Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads.

Victoria
If you live or have lived in Victoria, you must submit a full licence history search with your police certificate that goes back to your 18th birthday or the day on which your first Australian driver’s licence was issued. You can apply online through VicRoads.

Note: if you’re not able to provide a traffic history or a full licence history search, you must provide a letter issued by the Queensland and/or Victoria roads authority with your police certificate to confirm that you’ve never held a driver’s licence in that state.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/australia.html

As regards your PNP nomination, you will have to contact the province that nominated you and give them the info of your new profile and ask them to transfer the nomination to the new profile. PNP points will only show when the province grants you a nomination and that is done straight in your profile by the nominating province.
Really appreciated your guidance. Yes I applied for the VicRoads. Thanks so much.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Really appreciated your guidance. Yes I applied for the VicRoads. Thanks so much.
IF you believe your application has been refused unjustly, you can request a reconsideration and if you are correct, IRCC will reopen your application. You can send it via webform.

Reactions: tully

tully

Oct 5, 2020
IF you believe your application has been refused unjustly, you can request a reconsideration and if you are correct, IRCC will reopen your application. You can send it via webform.
Oh really. Great to hear that. In Australia, My husband didn't have a Ausi driver's license as he was a student and only thing he should have been submitted a letter from VicRoads being confirming that.

Thanks so much for your suggestion and hope this works.

Reactions: legalfalcon

tully

Oct 5, 2020
Does anyone has an idea on what is the order of review the application? for an instance, Eligibility, then medical...etc?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Does anyone has an idea on what is the order of review the application? for an instance, Eligibility, then medical...etc?

There is no set criteria as to which stage will happen first and which will happen second. It is not stipulated in the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act or the Regs. However, I have explained this in my old posts as to why the sequence that happens is most logical.

1. R10 or completeness check. This is the first stage, and if an application is incomplete, it will be rejected. This is the easiest stage and takes very little time.

2. Medicals and Criminality. They happen along with R10. If an applicant is inadmissible due to medicals and admissibility, there is no point going ahead. The criminality in most cases is based on PCCs the Meds is done by the medical division under Health Canada. If your PCCs is pending, or of it are an inland applicant and have not submitted RCMP PCC, your medicals will show pending while the processing of your application will continue. to read on medicals see https://bit.ly/2LKyZTm

3. Then comes eligibility, which takes the most time and each document is reviewed and the score is compared with what was claimed in the profile.

4. After eligibility security starts. This is because, security involved CBSA, CSIS and other agencies, and sometimes international agencies too. To read more on the procedure, see https://bit.ly/3iNGsLY
If an applicant fails eligibility, there is no point going ahead with security and involving all the external agencies.

However, if you see that your security started before eligibility, then there may be an exception. Just like for many CEC inland applicants, who have the PCMP PCC pending, their security will start pending the PCC.

Reactions: Ossymusvipa

Respina

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
My question is eligibility gets "recommended pass" for all applications first or some applications may be pass without recommended pass or review required?

tully

Oct 5, 2020
I created a new express entry profile (in case they didn't reopen my application)and I sent an email to BC PNP to reconfirm 600 points. I still didn't hear from them and I missed 20th and 21st draws. How long it does it take to reconfirm 600 points to new express entry profile.

sk1622

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
Hi,

I have a question related to my application. I have been selected to apply under CEC class and I am filing my application on my own and have query regarding what document to submit to claim that I have a valid job offer for atleast one Year . I am currently employed in canada and is on closed work permit. Work permit has an expiry of this year dec and the offer letter from employer states that I am allowed to work in canada for next 12 months from dec 2020 . Please confirm if any one has this scenario and the application was approved. Appreciate Your help here please!

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Hi,

I have a question related to my application. I have been selected to apply under CEC class and I am filing my application on my own and have query regarding what document to submit to claim that I have a valid job offer for atleast one Year . I am currently employed in canada and is on closed work permit. Work permit has an expiry of this year dec and the offer letter from employer states that I am allowed to work in canada for next 12 months from dec 2020 . Please confirm if any one has this scenario and the application was approved. Appreciate Your help here please!
Hi, not sure about that but it is specified that a valid offer shall be valid one year from your PR...so don't know when is your ita but you should count date of ITA + 8 months (average process of PR) +1 year .....= end of your next work permit.

Otherwise the letter should state than they (your employer) will offer you a job if you get PR. Wait for experts to reply here but that is my understanding.

kgt

Feb 14, 2019
Hi,

Hi,
To claim job offer points(50 points) you need to submit your employer support letter for CEC , letter has to state that your employer will provide at least one year job.(This letter is apart from your experience and initial job offer letter ) .In my case, my employer provided a letter which mentioned as “indefinite support” for my CEC.

I had gone through the same process and got my PR approval yesterday night , will be happy to share the known information.

P.S how I know this ? my PR case was handled by my employer lawyer(representative).

tully

Oct 5, 2020
Hi

I created a new express entry profile (in case they didn't reopen my application)and I sent an email to BC PNP to reconfirm 600 points. I still didn't hear from them and I missed 20th and 21st draws. How long it does it take to reconfirm 600 points to new express entry profile.

And I made a inquiry on web form, do you know how long does it take to get it reopen done? if they do do so

Please comment...