May 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A
NOC Code......
-
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone tell me what is the processing time for PR after BC PNP approval. I have gone through most of the topics in this forum. But some people waited for 15months and some got it in 4-5months.

I need to know as i want to plan my business trips out of the country.

Below is my time line. I applied within Canada, BC.

Application received by the BC PNP office: April 3rd 2012
AOR: 18th April
Phone Interview: Employer and Employee both on 8th May 2012
BC BNP Approval received: 24th May 2012

PR File sent to Nova Scotia : 27th June 2012.

Experience member/ or someone who has already received his/her PR through BC PNP can answer my question, as i am desperate to know i want to plan my trips accordingly. My concern is if i'm out of town and they request for Medicals or Passport, i won't be able to deliver. And if i'm out out the country can i do my medicals from outside the country(CANADA) from some authorized clinics?

Regards,

OldMiltonian

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2011
Nomination.....
23-11-2011
AOR Received.
25-01-2012
Med's Request
08-05-2012
Med's Done....
17-05-2012
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2012
LANDED..........
31-07-2012
I've applied through BC PNP, check out my timeline if it helps.

I applied for the PNP in September 2011 and got nominated in November 2011. The rest is on my timeline....oh I'm in BC too, came in on a work permit

Cheers,

OM

ben.monkhouse

Jun 1, 2012
Hi,
Sorry this isn't a response to your question but as the most recent person on here to receive BC PNP acceptance, I thought I would ask. How did you receive your acceptance? Email or post?

I applied under Skilled Workers on May 17th and received AOR on May 31st. That puts my current total processing time at 6 weeks and a day. Most people I've spoken to (and also looking at your timeline) received acceptance in 6-8 weeks.

I've also heard of some people receiving phone calls (such as yourself) but also lots of people not receiving phone calls? Do they only call if there is something unclear in your application? Neither myself or my employer has had any phone calls yet.

Thanks for your help. Fingers crossed for a response soon.
Ben

stone8198

May 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A
NOC Code......
-
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the response Miltonion. I realise i will be getting a medical request in 3-4months as well. Hope it doesn't come while i'm travelling. I have heard PNP files are the highest priority specially the BC PNP, as it is very difficult to find a job in BC and get nominated as well. So we might be in a good postition.

Regarding monhouse query, I received my LOA in the mail. It totally depends on the BC PNP advisor. For one of my colleague they didn't call, but they popped in out of nowhere to check if the information provided was correct. The checked each and everything even the business cards. So its dependant on the advisor.

All the best with your application

dopamine

Jul 9, 2012
I agree with Stone. I did BCPNP myself too. I have not applied for PR yet. I am planning to do in Nov as my wife needs TRV so I am hoping that we will get to BC and then apply. What did you guys do about police certificates? did you send with your application?

Bkkkk

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Owatta
NOC Code......
Strategic Occupations
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 Jun2012
Doc's Request.
02 Oct2012
Nomination.....
14 Feb2012
AOR Received.
18 July2012
Med's Request
18 July2012
Med's Done....
20 July2012
Passport Req..
6 Mar2013
VISA ISSUED...
Visa and PP: LOST
LANDED..........
13 May2013
Hey stone8198,

you and I actually have similar cases. I am in BC with job offer, and applied in BC as well. I saw the stats on the BC PNP tracker. some people actually got the approval few months after they completed their medical exams, and my representative and my doctor told me the same thing too. So, stone, are you sure about this the highest priority for BCPNP in the PR process ( compare to other province? )

I have received my BC PNP nomination in less than 1 month with no calls and no verification with my manager/company. Definitely, working in a large company helps.

** Well, I do see that my application process has been going well, nice and smooth. I can't wait to get my PPR!!!

ram84

Jan 12, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 jan 2010
Doc's Request.
20 mar 2010
AOR Received.
novermber
Med's Request
25 october2011
Med's Done....
5 november 2011
Interview........
no
OldMiltonian said:
I've applied through BC PNP, check out my timeline if it helps.

I applied for the PNP in September 2011 and got nominated in November 2011. The rest is on my timeline....oh I'm in BC too, came in on a work permit

Cheers,

OM
hi dear can you tell me
after getting approval from b.c
how days it took to get work permit

Simranhunjan

Oct 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 nov 2014
Doc's Request.
no idea
Nomination.....
oct 2014
AOR Received.
20-4-2015
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
no idea
Med's Request
may 15 2015
Med's Done....
may 24 2015 updated on june 12 e-cas
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
Hi

Hi my name is simranjot singh (international graduate). I am planning to move to bc as i have job offer from uncle's company (construction company). The company is small with 3-4 employees located in abbotsford

will it be right move for pr .

And what question they ask on phone interview .

Company will to pay 16 $ per hour

hoping for the reply

Thanks

happygarcha

Champion Member
Jan 15, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11 May 2016 | App Received: May 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
November 18, 2016 December 16, 2016. Updated Schedule A request
Nomination.....
Approved
AOR Received.
24th August 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
May 02, 2017
Med's Done....
May 08, 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
BG: 20 September, 2017 | DM: 02 December, 2017 | PPR: 07 December, 2017 (@5.30 PM Pacific Standard Time)
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
Bkkkk said:
Hey stone8198,

you and I actually have similar cases. I am in BC with job offer, and applied in BC as well. I saw the stats on the BC PNP tracker. some people actually got the approval few months after they completed their medical exams, and my representative and my doctor told me the same thing too. So, stone, are you sure about this the highest priority for BCPNP in the PR process ( compare to other province? )

I have received my BC PNP nomination in less than 1 month with no calls and no verification with my manager/company. Definitely, working in a large company helps.

** Well, I do see that my application process has been going well, nice and smooth. I can't wait to get my PPR!!!
Hello....
Can u plz tell where did u work? how to make a strong file presentation for BC PNP.. what were ur wages when u applied? My employer have multiple business in Vancouver area on my site where I am working as a Supervisor we have 6 Full Time employees.. one requirement for BC PNP is that if employer is in Vancouver area he/she must have 5 full time employees....my question is that as my employer have multiple business in Vancouver area for PNP requirement of 5 Full time employees will they consider that how many Full time employees he have in all business rather than just considering the location where I am working ? I think my employer have more than 3 business (single owner) will this b a strong point for my file a that my employer is a strongly established business person....how much wage per I should get for supervisor level job to make my case strong .... my current wages are $13 per hour.... As per the annual Income requirement which is $21000 per year ... I calculated my annual income with $13 per hour it is more than $21000 I am working 36 or 37 hrs per week so if we calculate with 36 hrs per week

36 X 52 = 1,872
1,872 X 13 = 24,336

So I my income is more than requirement so in this case my question is that is $13 per hour enough? or need more? For per week Hours I am getting 36 - 37 or sometimes 40 per week are enough right? they said u must have at least 30 hours per week ....
One more thing I heard that they are INCREASING BC PNP Processing time... so far what I know that It is 5 to 6 months after AOR right. Is that correct that they are increasing times? Is there any kind quota for BC PNP that they will approve a limited number of applications per year?? I heard that they have 6000 quota per year and so far more than 5600 applications have been received....Is this correct that they have any kind of quota.?? According to ur experience what is the success rate for BC PNP now days...??I am going to apply in next one or two months... would you suggest me to apply early than two months??