+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR processing for 2021

Babaac

Jul 28, 2014
You’re right. We have seen some processed in 11 months and some in more than 30 months. It all depends on your case and how fast you can respond to their requests.

For me,
1. Received my application on 9th April 2021.
2. Started processing on 16th November, 2021
3. Medical results have been received

That’s all. We’re waiting.
The same exact details I have. We are in the same boat.

Reactions: Orlando_Best

jasonsoy

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
I just got my pr application approved as an email.. and it asked me to reply email with the name , uci and all other information.. and they supposed to send me a link to create a pr portal account..but after I reply their email I didn’t get any link from them..How long did it take for you to get the link for registration to pr portal.?

elkapelka

Star Member
Nov 27, 2021
I just got my pr application approved as an email.. and it asked me to reply email with the name , uci and all other information.. and they supposed to send me a link to create a pr portal account..but after I reply their email I didn’t get any link from them..How long did it take for you to get the link for registration to pr portal.?
For us it was like a couple hours later.

Mr.G singh

Jun 10, 2021
My file received in march 2nd, start processing in 29th October. And after that nothing……,, not any new update

Here4help

Star Member
Dec 4, 2021
Hello everyone
I applied my PR as protected person on April 30 and yesterday I tried my application to link with my GC key account and it was successfully done. And shows they started processing my application.

does anyone know how long will it take once they started process.

Thanks

jasonsoy

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Yesterday I finall got my portal activation link , and I successfully uploaded my photo and address..I think I going to receive my pr card before the new year

Reactions: elkapelka

Here4help

Star Member
Dec 4, 2021
Yesterday I finall got my portal activation link , and I successfully uploaded my photo and address..I think I going to receive my pr card before the new year
Congrats Jasonsoy

when did you apply and when did CIC start process Your application.

please share.
thanks

jasonsoy

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Congrats Jasonsoy

when did you apply and when did CIC start process Your application.

please share.
thanks
I applied on 24th of February and got my temporary application number on April,then got my permanent application number on December 2nd,they start to process my case on 18th of October and now my pr card is about to arrive.my initial refugee apply date it 18th of December 2019.i completed everything in exact 2 years with the pr card

Reactions: Sheekritee

Here4help

Star Member
Dec 4, 2021
I applied on 24th of February and got my temporary application number on April,then got my permanent application number on December 2nd,they start to process my case on 18th of October and now my pr card is about to arrive.my initial refugee apply date it 18th of December 2019.i completed everything in exact 2 years with the pr card
Wow very lucky

jasonsoy

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Wow very lucky
I'm checking so many cases ,talking to so many claimants and also I have a very close friend in ircc and he works on the cpc..yes it's a little include luck but most of it is coming from your whole background and case .. that's what he is telling me and this is the only thing he is talking to me about cases lol .. im so happy and wish the same for all of our friends who are still waiting for their decisions, pr process and all..

Reactions: Here4help

elkapelka

Star Member
Nov 27, 2021
Did you also get your eCopr on the portal? If so, how long after uploading your photos?