+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR processing for 2021

Sheekritee

Star Member
Oct 6, 2019
Hello,
Is there any February or March 2021 applicant, whose application has started processing recently? I'm April applicant. Only received temporary application number.

Orlando_Best

Sep 14, 2021
Hello,
Is there any February or March 2021 applicant, whose application has started processing recently? I'm April applicant. Only received temporary application number.
I have seen many January and February 2021 applicants that acknowledged that their processing started in September. I got my temporary number in April and processing hasn’t started yet.

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
I applied for PR on August 5th. I got a temporary file number starting with X that month. We need to wait about eight months to process our case. We can only wait slowly! It really takes four years for refugee applicants from the beginning of the application to the hearing, and then to the application for PR. We are really not important to the Immigration Department! ! !

LandofLivingSkies

Star Member
Sep 11, 2021
Hello,
One of my friends receive a letter for a "Police Clearance Certificate" where he spent more than 6 months from his country of origin, He applied on the 1st week of Feb 2021.

Reactions: Sheekritee

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
IRCC doesn't need anything from country of origin if you live or work for more than 6 months in another country than your country of origin then IRCC will ask for PCC.
Thank you, I've now understood! Except for the country of origin, all other countries must provide a non-criminal certificate as long as they have lived for more than six months!

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I applied for PR on August 5th. I got a temporary file number starting with X that month. We need to wait about eight months to process our case. We can only wait slowly! It really takes four years for refugee applicants from the beginning of the application to the hearing, and then to the application for PR. We are really not important to the Immigration Department! ! !
If you are not important, think about those who fight negative decisions and removal order. I understand your frastruation but provided you have protected status, you are safe for now from persecution. I have seen improvement in processing files now, some takes a year and majority within 18months. Yes we both wish processing times shorten, but there are other factors to consider! You applied in August this year, I applied in May but i decide to manage my expectation within 1 year and a half

Reactions: Mr.G singh

Alikhan115674

Apr 13, 2020
If you are not important, think about those who fight negative decisions and removal order. I understand your frastruation but provided you have protected status, you are safe for now from persecution. I have seen improvement in processing files now, some takes a year and majority within 18months. Yes we both wish processing times shorten, but there are other factors to consider! You applied in August this year, I applied in May but i decide to manage my expectation within 1 year and a half
Some people still waiting since 2018

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Okay, I want to learn to be content! Think about those who get negative decisions, we are lucky! I shouldn't change it and wait patiently for processing! The processing time is about one year now, and today I have changed the head of the immigration department, hoping to speed up the processing!

9999Sam

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
Hey All,

I applied for PR to me (main applicant)and my family as they are overseas.
the status of my application : application received.
The status of my family application : in process

Any idea please? Why IRCC start my family application before me(main applicant)

My timeline :
Application received : Feb 2021
I got x number : April 2021
AOR: September 2021

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Hey All,

I applied for PR to me (main applicant)and my family as they are overseas.
the status of my application : application received.
The status of my family application : in process

Any idea please? Why IRCC start my family application before me(main applicant)

My timeline :
Application received : Feb 2021
I got x number : April 2021
AOR: September 2021
It seems that the time to receive the official application number is about eight months!

Mr.G singh

Jun 10, 2021
I applied in March 2021, got temporary file number in April and after just waiting for next response when they will start process…, hope for the best