caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Yes same status in GCMS notes. I called them and they told eligibility is not started.
Usually eligibility is initiated immediately after the R10 stage but due to administrative delays documents pertaining to your eligibility may not yet be evaluated as yet.

pi_mis

Jun 15, 2020
Usually eligibility is initiated immediately after the R10 stage but due to administrative delays documents pertaining to your eligibility may not yet be evaluated as yet.
I have submitted all the documents in one time. R10 has been completed on 16th September 2020 and after that no one touched my file. I don’t know what to do.

Aman1390

Dec 13, 2019
I have submitted all the documents in one time. R10 has been completed on 16th September 2020 and after that no one touched my file. I don’t know what to do.
Its really frustrating buddy same is happening with me Aor 13 jan 2020 gcms says no one touched the file since 9 months and i am in 14 th month application still underway
Everything is positive but they just don’t want to work

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
This isn't a paper based application?

ak1997

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Its really frustrating buddy same is happening with me Aor 13 jan 2020 gcms says no one touched the file since 9 months and i am in 14 th month application still underway
Everything is positive but they just don’t want to work
Have you heard anything back?

Aman1390

Dec 13, 2019
Ohhh….Finally the wait is over i got the credentials email today 8 th may 8:30 am
Remedical passed 23 rd april
Got first portal email on 6 th may
Credentials email 8 th may
All the best to everyone

Reactions: Olee95

$am

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Ohhh….Finally the wait is over i got the credentials email today 8 th may 8:30 am
All the best to everyone
Congratulations..
Can you please share when exactly your medical exired? And when you submitted re medical?

Aman1390

Dec 13, 2019
Congratulations..
Can you please share when exactly your medical exired? And when you submitted re medical?
Medical’s expiration was in jan but they asked for remed on 17 april
Remed passed on 23 rd april
Portal email 6 th may
Copr same day 8 th may

$am

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Medical’s expiration was in jan but they asked for remed on 17 april
Remed passed on 23 rd april
Portal email 6 th may
Copr same day 8 th may
if they ask for remed then do we need to do medical examination again or we can tell doctor to transfer our past results ? (I know this might be silly question but just asking as i heard from someone)

Aman1390

Dec 13, 2019
if they ask for remed then do we need to do medical examination again or we can tell doctor to transfer our past results ? (I know this might be silly question but just asking as i heard from someone)
I recommend to redo it rest is ur choice

ak1997

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
All the best to everyone

Congratulations thats awesome can you please share your timeline.
As for me June 18 2020 AR
January 05 AOR
And nothing after it when I called they said criminality is in process no MR so I am lost.

Deep02

Apr 15, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I have submitted my application on start of September 2019 and medicals passed by start of October. It's been more than 6 months now and the application is still under processing, so decided to get the GCMS notes. This is what I am seeing there,

Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
Criminality: In progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

When I checked under the criminality section it is started on the same day as medicals passed (start of Oct 2019).
RCMP Screening Status shows No Reportable Trace.

Under Notes Section, this is what I am seeing - POLICE CERTIFICATE --- Primary Applicant PA RCMP Screening NRT India police certificate : Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality----

It is more than 6 months now and worried that criminality is not complete yet. Isn't it unusual. Do I need submit any other additional documents.

Could someone please help me with this. Thanks in advance!
Hi , have you heard anything because I’m in same situation exactly same thing on my gcms notes I submitted my application in july 2020 and still waiting. They requested rcmp and biometrics in 2020 and i have done those in 2020 but I’m still waiting for decision. Please help me what did you do
Hello Everyone,

I have submitted my application on start of September 2019 and medicals passed by start of October. It's been more than 6 months now and the application is still under processing, so decided to get the GCMS notes. This is what I am seeing there,

When I checked under the criminality section it is started on the same day as medicals passed (start of Oct 2019).

Under Notes Section, this is what I am seeing - POLICE CERTIFICATE --- Primary Applicant PA RCMP Screening NRT India police certificate : Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality----

It is more than 6 months now and worried that criminality is not complete yet. Isn't it unusual. Do I need submit any other additional documents.

Hello Everyone,

hi,
I’m in same situation exactly same thing on my gcms notes I applied in july 2020 also done with biometrics and rcmp in 2020 but not decision yet! Please reply me if you got your copr and please tell me how did you get to next step