+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR process with Open Work Permit

Anura@06

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Hi,

Asking for a friend, she‘s single in her mid 30s, she is working in one of the big 4s on work permit. She initiated her PR application through her company but they told her that she has to be on work permit for an year to initiate the process. She’s residing in Montreal and planning to settle there. She’s worried that she’s getting old and it might delay her process due to the points. Is there a fastest way to get her PR?

TIA

Oct 7, 2023
Dear sir/madam
My name is Ambreen Khurram from Pakistan I want to work and move to Canada with my family and I am doing job in government hospital at the post of 17 grade head nurse is there any faster way move to Canada with my family.i have 4 year nursing diploma and 1 year pediatric diploma.
Best regards
Ambreen Khurram
+92_3214217450
WhatsApp number

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear sir/madam
My name is Ambreen Khurram from Pakistan I want to work and move to Canada with my family and I am doing job in government hospital at the post of 17 grade head nurse is there any faster way move to Canada with my family.i have 4 year nursing diploma and 1 year pediatric diploma.
Best regards
Ambreen Khurram
+92_3214217450
WhatsApp number
Since posting under Quebec immigration then google - Quebec immigration. You will need to be fluent in French for Quebec ImmigraTion. There is no fast way.. If you want to immigrate then research Express Entry based on your age, education, skills, language and funds. Then look at NNAS to see if you can be licensed to work in Canada.

milon45

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
Hi,

Asking for a friend, she‘s single in her mid 30s, she is working in one of the big 4s on work permit. She initiated her PR application through her company but they told her that she has to be on work permit for an year to initiate the process of ThermaCELL MR-TJ download instruction manual pdf. She’s residing in Montreal and planning to settle there. She’s worried that she’s getting old and it might delay her process due to the points. Is there a fastest way to get her PR?

TIA
While there's no guaranteed "fastest" way to get PR in Canada, here are a few considerations:

1. Express Entry: The Express Entry system is a popular choice for skilled workers. If your friend has a high Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score, she may receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) sooner. She can try to maximize her CRS score by improving language proficiency, gaining additional work experience, or earning additional educational qualifications.
  2. Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs): Many provinces have their own PNP streams that can expedite the PR process for those who meet specific criteria. Your friend can explore whether any PNP stream aligns with her skills and qualifications.
  3. Study Programs: If your friend is open to furthering her education, studying in Canada can lead to various PR pathways, such as the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program (PGWPP) and the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) through Express Entry.
  4. Legal Advice: It's advisable for your friend to consult with an immigration lawyer or consultant to explore her options and get personalized guidance. They can help her navigate the complex immigration process and ensure she maximizes her chances.
  5. Points Improvement: Your friend can work on improving her CRS score to increase her chances of receiving an ITA. This may involve language proficiency tests, additional work experience, or education.
It's important to remember that while PR applications can take time, age is just one of many factors considered. It's not necessarily a barrier to obtaining PR. Your friend should explore all available options and determine which one best suits her circumstances and goals. Consulting with a professional can provide tailored advice for her specific situation.