+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pr portal

Jan 11, 2019
I got an email on the 5-02-2022 from ircc to declare my information here in Canada. And i sent everything to them, and i went to create my own account in the portal i never knew i was not supposed to create an account on my own. So i got another email started that they see an account has already be created on this email, i should submit my address and photo with the account i create. I have don everything since on the 6-02-2020 till now still on in reviews with ircc no Ecopr nothing just on reviews. Is more than a month now any one with the same issue please

imannoyed

Nov 2, 2021
Been waiting since Jan 24th. They created the account for me, but I was out of the country when they did it so I had to wait until I arrived.

Jun 19, 2022
I got an email on the 5-02-2022 from ircc to declare my information here in Canada. And i sent everything to them, and i went to create my own account in the portal i never knew i was not supposed to create an account on my own. So i got another email started that they see an account has already be created on this email, i should submit my address and photo with the account i create. I have don everything since on the 6-02-2020 till now still on in reviews with ircc no Ecopr nothing just on reviews. Is more than a month now any one with the same issue please
Hi, my situation is same with you. My PR application was approved and I created my own account in the portal. Could you please tell me how long you waited to get another email said that they found you already created the account? And have you received your Ecopr now?

Jan 11, 2019
Hi, my situation is same with you. My PR application was approved and I created my own account in the portal. Could you please tell me how long you waited to get another email said that they found you already created the account? And have you received your Ecopr now?
I haven't ohh is been more than 4month. I have called writing series enail to the portal and to the wab no response from them

Jun 19, 2022
You means that Feb 5, 2022, IRCC emailed to you first time and then Feb 6, 2022 IRCC sent email to you again to ask you submit your adress and photo with the account you created. But for waiting the Ecopr, you waited from Feb 6 until now. My understanding is correct?