+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Portal login information

Papito Will

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
sorry but also a relief to find this post, Montreal is so slow at generating credentials after portal 1 email. mine has been 10 days since my information was sent, hopefully to get the second email soon.

Reactions: Mohammad Zare

Mohammad Zare

Aug 8, 2023
sorry but also a relief to find this post, Montreal is so slow at generating credentials after portal 1 email. mine has been 10 days since my information was sent, hopefully to get the second email soon.
Yes, I also got the first email on 30 July from Montreal VO but I am still waiting to get the second email.

Shabanoo

Star Member
May 31, 2023
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Whitehorse
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-07-2022
Med's Request
03/03/2023
Med's Done....
16/03/2023
Just got my portal 2 email from VO montreal.

First one was July 31.
Congratulations, Did you have the portal account or they create for you?
I applied through this portal for my PR application, so I already have the portal account.
I replied to Portal 1 on July 31 too.

Shabanoo

Star Member
May 31, 2023
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Whitehorse
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-07-2022
Med's Request
03/03/2023
Med's Done....
16/03/2023
Is there anybody still waiting for Portal 2 from Montreal that has received Portal 1 from July?

yang9866

Star Member
Mar 10, 2023
When I reply portal 1 email I didn't get any automatic response. I replied it again after a few days and still no automatic response. Am I supposed to get an automatic response or it is normal? I am just wondering if they received my reply. Does anyone not getting an automatic response either? It is from Montreal IRCC.

Shabanoo

Star Member
May 31, 2023
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Whitehorse
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-07-2022
Med's Request
03/03/2023
Med's Done....
16/03/2023
When I reply portal 1 email I didn't get any automatic response. I replied it again after a few days and still no automatic response. Am I supposed to get an automatic response or it is normal? I am just wondering if they received my reply. Does anyone not getting an automatic response either? It is from Montreal IRCC.
I didn't get it either, Don't worry, That is normal

Nov 30, 2023
Hi,

I have a quick question. I have sent my passport and other documents today to VFS. Passport request letter or COPR mentions below point. I have to change my mailing address but my agent is confused in terms of login information for PR portal. I asked few of my friends and they mentioned I can skip this for now and update the address when I land. Any advice on this will be appreciated.

STEP 1: Change in Circumstances:
Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member,
you must inform this office immediately:
• Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, legal separation,
annulment or death of spouse;
• Change in family composition, for example due to adoption or birth of a child, including a
child born to your accompanying dependent child,
• Death of principal applicant, spouse, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring
relative;
• Change in health;
• You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a
criminal offence
• Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.