+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Portal is missing my spouse

phuocpeter19

May 3, 2018
Category........
WP
Hello, wondering if anyone can help me to see if there is a problem with my portal account.

Last week I received P1 asking to confirm email address and and other information.
I was so excited that I immediately replied to confirm with my information (I'm the principle applicant).
10 minutes later, I realized I need to confirm those information for my spouse as well so I sent another reply.

Today I got email to log in to the portal but I cannot see my spouse in the list.
Should I reply to the P1 email again, hope I did not mess it the application o_O

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello, wondering if anyone can help me to see if there is a problem with my portal account.

Last week I received P1 asking to confirm email address and and other information.
I was so excited that I immediately replied to confirm with my information (I'm the principle applicant).
10 minutes later, I realized I need to confirm those information for my spouse as well so I sent another reply.

Today I got email to log in to the portal but I cannot see my spouse in the list.
Should I reply to the P1 email again, hope I did not mess it the application o_O
Try again sending email to same email address you replied to. Also send webform.

uy-scuti

Star Member
Apr 25, 2023
Try again sending email to same email address you replied to. Also send webform.
Please forgive me as my question is not related to the topic. Can you please if you have an idea what does it mean E-Grant DF? Thanks Miss bee

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Please forgive me as my question is not related to the topic. Can you please if you have an idea what does it mean E-Grant DF? Thanks Miss bee
Hey sorry for this Citizenship application term i have no idea. There is whole thread about this in citizenship section on this forum.

phuocpeter19

May 3, 2018
Category........
WP
Update: I received eCOPR for myself today but still no response over email nor webform for my spouse.