+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Portal Email but Need to Travel Outside Canada

UserRZ

Sep 14, 2020
Hello everyone. I’m an inland CEC applicant and just received the pr portal email asking for UCI, in Canada or not, etc. I’m in Canada but have an important travel planned at the end of April for two weeks. Should I reply now and state the travel plan? Or reply after I come back? I didn’t see any deadline date in the email nor in the pdf letter. Is there any risk on holding on this email for about 1.5 months? Thanks for any advice!

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello everyone. I’m an inland CEC applicant and just received the pr portal email asking for UCI, in Canada or not, etc. I’m in Canada but have an important travel planned at the end of April for two weeks. Should I reply now and state the travel plan? Or reply after I come back? I didn’t see any deadline date in the email nor in the pdf letter. Is there any risk on holding on this email for about 1.5 months? Thanks for any advice!
Just reply to it and also your travel plans and you will get further instructions.

AAmd29

Apr 3, 2021
Just reply to it and also your travel plans and you will get further instructions.

Hi, thank you for the info. Im also on a similar situation. Could you elaborate on what response do we need to send? Just let them know the travel plans but not send the details needed like uci etc?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi, thank you for the info. Im also on a similar situation. Could you elaborate on what response do we need to send? Just let them know the travel plans but not send the details needed like uci etc?
No as asked in the email all the details like last date of entry to Canada, UCI, dependent, presently in Canada or not. Reply to everything asked.

Reactions: AAmd29