+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Paper based(PNP) AOR Timeline

Discussion in 'Provincial Nomination Program Immigration' started by Singh9345, Dec 3, 2018.

1. OMG really? He specified the PNP PR thingy? Wow. U just made my day and got my hopes up. I hope In Shaa Allah we get to be the lucky ones that are getting the DM & PPR ASAP. Good luck with your process and may it be done very very soon.
    Yes I’ll definitely keep in touch.
    Btw are you any WhatsApp group regarding the PNP PR paper based?

2. Update on the 30-5-19 in the group chat of one of the members cousin timeline:

AR July 3rd 2018
    AOR Aug 12 2018
    MR May 3rd 2019
    MP May 15th 2019
    DM & PPR May 28 2019!!

3. Hi Daris, as I updated before about the ghost update and prearrival received on 18th May 19, how soon do you think me and my husband can expect the DM. Getting impatient bro.

4. Very soon,

5. is the list you wrote above for paper base or xpress entry?

6. Dear,

I applied for permanent residency through AINP paper based.

One day before I got e-mail from CIC about confirmation that my application has been received by IRCC.
    That letter consists my UCI and Application number (begins with EPxxxxxxxx).

Does it mean that I got AOR and file number? Or it’s only a notification that IRCC received my application and I should wait for AOR.

Thanks!

7. This is your AOR. Connect your UCI and application number with GCKey. You can check your progress there.

8. Nimz28,

Thanks!
    I’ve already registered in the My application service.

Nimz28 likes this.
  9. impressive!

10. For Manitoba PNP when entering, if you show Steinbach as place of settling, can you change to another city, like Winnipeg?

11. Hello everyone!

My timeline:

June 13, 2018 - AR
    Aug 17, 2018 - AOR
    May 2, 2019 - MR
    May 22, 2019 - MP
    May 28 - ADR (FBI identity history summary) and file transfer to Manila Visa Office
    June 6, 2019 - submitted FBI identity history summary
    June 12, 2019 - GU (we are reviewing the document/s you submitted)
    June 14 - paid RPRF (upfront)

Is my DM or PPR anytime soon?

12. Hello
    Bcpnp inland applicant applied as single
    Received 13 may 2019
    Aor 17 june 2019

I have a question regarding adding spouse to existing application.
    I am going to get married soon and I would like to add my spouse in my application. Is it better to marry her now and add her to my file or is it better to marry her after i get my PR and apply later.
    I am in confused situation now.
    Please reply me if someone went through similar situation or know someone added their spouse while the application is being processed.
    Thank you

13. Hi... i talked to cic agent. She said we check your file recently 6 days ago. Your file is waiting for final review....what does it mean?

Derek78 likes this.
  14. Can you plz share your timeline.

15. I think she referred to eligiblity final check.
    Did you say Completeness? Eligibility?