+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pr online renewal showing reason "photo missing" under the "return" tab

username0001

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
i submitted 30 days ago, and randomly checked the online status by logging in the online portal.
today I just found under the "return" tab, it shows "photo missing".
i have just submitted an online case-specific inquiry (online webform).

anyone have similar experience , and any advice?

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
i submitted 30 days ago, and randomly checked the online status by logging in the online portal.

Same thing happened to my wife this morning. I think it is a glitch. Hoping it is anyways. I am able to view the application now. The declaration section now says “incomplete” but is complete. And there is clearly 2 photos uploaded. The submit application isn’t greyed out, so I can resubmit. Not sure if I should though?

Last edited:
Reactions: andersniet

Mulory

Mar 13, 2023

I am facing the same issue, was your application processed?

Mulory

Mar 13, 2023
it turned out that my application got processed normally. Do not worry
That's a big sigh of relief, appreciate your response!

Do you mind sharing your timeline after the photos are missing message? I resubmitted the same application as every item had a green checkmark including the same photos on Feb 21st. And still the message is there in the portal. I am starting to sweat a bit and debating if I should create a new urgent filing just in case as i have travel planned for mid June.

Thanks

username0001

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016

Do you mind sharing your timeline after the photos are missing message? I resubmitted the same application as every item had a green checkmark including the same photos on Feb 21st. And still the message is there in the portal. I am starting to sweat a bit and debating if I should create a new urgent filing just in case as i have travel planned for mid June.

Thanks
i just left the "photo missing" application there, did not resubmit . some days later the "photo missing" words disappeared. Then my application got approved in accordance with the official deadline, which is 90 days then.
So in a word, i did nothing, and it seems web form is meaningless.

Reactions: Mulory

aanchalsingh

Jul 17, 2017

Thanks
Hello, i am sailing on the same boat as yours. My application was submitted on Jan 17th 2023 through online portal and i got the same error as yours - "Photos are missing ". I resubmitted everything again on Feb 21st but the message is still appearing on the portal. I have a travel plan in April and I do not know how to proceed.