+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR new portal Request After December 2020

Cpwr

Dec 29, 2020
GTA
Hi Everyone, hope everyone is doing good. If anyone can pleaas help me with my question would be really great.
I submitted both my PR and Travel Document with a copy of Notice of Decision that my lawyer had send me but today I received my copy with a true copy certified stamp on it. Now I am worried, please advise me on what can be done now.
You sent those documents to who ? And why ? There is something missing in your story !

Vijanti

Mar 3, 2021
I applied for my PR and Rtd and I sent these documents to the respective govt department for my documents processing.

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Hi Everyone, hope everyone is doing good. If anyone can pleaas help me with my question would be really great.
I submitted both my PR and Travel Document with a copy of Notice of Decision that my lawyer had send me but today I received my copy with a true copy certified stamp on it. Now I am worried, please advise me on what can be done now.
No need to worry. The true copy stamp is not a must as they verify it in the system. They don’t make decision based on if it is a true copy of just copy. So be relax and wait

Casablanca93

Star Member
Dec 23, 2018
Hello everyone I sent my PR application in juanuary 2020 I know due to covid reasons everything has been so slow but last night I found out that my application it's been on process this is what I found I will quote the text I read , maybe someone can explain me a little bit better due to my lawyer is kinda lost

"Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 10, 2020.
  2. We started processing your application on December 12, 2020.
  3. Medical results have been received."

1) neither myself or my lawyer has received the famous "acknowledged of receipt "

2) my lawyer says it's kind of confused the point number 3 since she says usually when the application is ending is when IRCC ask you for medical test

I really want to know your opinions about all of this please, thank you