+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR new portal Request After December 2020

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
I have 2 friends one got it after 45 days , the other got it in 21 days both of them Etobicoke and mail requests
When did your friends received it? was it before Nov 2020? As I see from various threads, the Etobicoke is not working since Nov 2020, not even single application is processed since then.

Reactions: Fadros

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
LANDED..........
07-01-2021
I have applied via p.r card portal
you can call ircc and inquire about the status of your card. hopefully, when you do call, you are connected to a competent agent. Please note that there is a possibility you may not be able to link your card as stated above. I was never able to do so in the 3 weeks it took to get my card which is why i called them, but every case is different. and yes I got my card via the portal it took 3 weeks from when they approved my address and uploaded COPR same day. I called ircc and they told me that my card was already printed and stated the day it was mailed out. It was in my mailbox the next day.

Etobicoke office
e-copr Jan 2021
the card was printed and mailed out 2 weeks after eCOPR it took 1 week to get to me. no updates from the portal. it showed they accepted the photo long after I had already received the card.

Reactions: Fadros and timon bi

timon bi

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
you can call ircc and inquire about the status of your card. hopefully, when you do call, you are connected to a competent agent. Please note that there is a possibility you may not be able to link your card as stated above. I was never able to do so in the 3 weeks it took to get my card which is why i called them, but every case is different. and yes I got my card via the portal it took 3 weeks from when they approved my address and uploaded COPR same day. I called ircc and they told me that my card was already printed and stated the day it was mailed out. It was in my mailbox the next day.

Etobicoke office
e-copr Jan 2021
the card was printed and mailed out 2 weeks after eCOPR it took 1 week to get to me. no updates from the portal. it showed they accepted the photo long after I had already received the card.
Thanks @Yuki.03, I send my photo in March 9 and Etobicoke office received it on March 11 and at the same day I was able to link the application in my online account.still waiting

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
I have 2 friends one got it after 45 days , the other got it in 21 days both of them Etobicoke and mail requests
Hi @Cpwr, Could you please confirm whether they received PR card via PR confirmation portal or they have mailed the photos in envelope?

Patel3011

Star Member
Feb 12, 2021
I have send my photos and copr on 25th jan at etobicoke and i have created webform on this tuesday for my application and how much time will it take. They replied me that my photography are not available in the system yet. I dont have tracking id of my photography so please tell me friends whai can i do now.

Armen0

Apr 3, 2020
Those who have received their COPR, do you apply for PR card or do they mail you or they don't bc of covid? I haven't received, I'm just curious.

Mahm1984

May 12, 2019
Hello,
I have question regarding requesting PR card photos to be sent by mail ( not portal) ... are they request to fill any form or just to send them the photos ...

• Haha
Reactions: luckyrefugee

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Hello,
I have question regarding requesting PR card photos to be sent by mail ( not portal) ... are they request to fill any form or just to send them the photos ...
No idea ‍♂. Waiting game going on