+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR new portal Request After December 2020

Ilaha

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
I'm able to login to the pr portal confirmation but there is no option to upload the data, my photos. And to confirm the information, whether I am in Canada, my current living address, ET C, Does it mean that Etobicoke did not Yet to submit my data? There is only one option start new aplication. Please help

Ilaha

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hello guys i just recieve a portal email . Can anyone please explain how long its gonna take if i submit my pic online in portal ?
I got too. But I created account but when log in there is nothing. Do you get any log in and password separately??

Shafiqahmad

Jan 4, 2020
I got too. But I created account but when log in there is nothing. Do you get any log in and password separately??
I tried to open the link but couldnt get in ? I dont know how does it work ?? Which browser did u use to open it ?? Response please

Shafiqahmad

Jan 4, 2020
I didnt get any other log in email . Just got one with a link but i click the link it gives me error . I tried diff browsers too .

Ilaha

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
I didnt get any other log in email . Just got one with a link but i click the link it gives me error . I tried diff browsers too .
Me too, did not get any logi in instructions. I think they will send after other email with instructions. But you need reply to that email conferm information which they asked from you.

Ilaha

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
In that letter which you get you can see information that they want from you. Data when you came to Canada, from which port you enter to the country, UCI number, and need confirm adress.