+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR new portal Request After December 2020

mhud_83

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
I forgot to write that we are still canada... is that okay..
That is fine. Once you get the portal credentials/access, you will confirm/declare that you are in Canada along with your address. To save time, get your digital photos ready to upload them as well.

Reactions: Saba321

titapet

Mar 29, 2020
Hi guys, Pls I need some clarification.

I received a PR Confirmation portal email today. In the letter they requested Name/UCI/Email/Original entry date and port and also said my PR application has been approved. When I checked online, my application still shows 53% complete with an estimated completion date in November of 2022.

How's it possible that I get approval but my online application is still 53% complete?

Alikhan115674

Apr 13, 2020
Hi guys, Pls I need some clarification.

I received a PR Confirmation portal email today. In the letter they requested Name/UCI/Email/Original entry date and port and also said my PR application has been approved. When I checked online, my application still shows 53% complete with an estimated completion date in November of 2022.

How's it possible that I get approval but my online application is still 53% complete?
Don’t worry about this reply that email and you will receive one more email about credential access then upload pic and address after that you will receive Ecorp then card.

I am waiting Ecorp and PR card
My status still show medical passed and background in progress. I didn’t receive any eligibility or other letter.

titapet

Mar 29, 2020
Don’t worry about this reply that email and you will receive one more email about credential access then upload pic and address after that you will receive Ecorp then card.

I am waiting Ecorp and PR card
My status still show medical passed and background in progress. I didn’t receive any eligibility or other letter.

Thanks for the info

Alikhan115674

Apr 13, 2020
ALHUMDULILLAH by Grace of almighty of ALLAH get Ecorp now
In my GC and Ecas tool
Still medical passed and background in progress.
Still 68%.
Be positive your turn will get.

Thank you

titapet

Mar 29, 2020
In my GC and Ecas tool
Still 68%.

Thank you
Happy for you bro. Pls can you give timeline from receiving PR confirmation portal email to eCOPR. Thanks

titapet

Mar 29, 2020
In my GC and Ecas tool
Still 68%.

Thank you

Also please did you have to send photos with the sizes specified on the website?

titapet

Mar 29, 2020
Got my eCOPR. Now a Permanent Resident of Canada. Thanks all for sharing your insights and experiences. Thanks to God for making it happen. So thankful and grateful to this country.

Reactions: elkapelka

canada619

Star Member
May 31, 2019
Got my eCOPR. Now a Permanent Resident of Canada. Thanks all for sharing your insights and experiences. Thanks to God for making it happen. So thankful and grateful to this country.
Was your photo and address approved? I got eCOPR but photo and address still says In Review with IRCC