+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR new portal Request After December 2020

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
Hello Folks, I really need your suggestions.
I got ECOPR on 19 July and on the new PR portal its showing my mailing address approved but the photo is still in review on there but on my GC key account its still showing submitted with last update of medical approval. Now on August 13 when I called Ircc they said the PR card is production, I haven't received any GU yet, is it possible I can receive pr card in the mail without getting any change on my GC account?

Sunny.mjd

Star Member
Jul 12, 2021
Are we supposed to include spouse in dependants in the portal invite? Also in the portal are we supposed to upload both our photos or just the primary applicant?

Sunny.mjd

Star Member
Jul 12, 2021
I received my ECOPR today. But my eye color listed was wrong. Also spouse information isn't listed under dependent. Is this fine? Also address and photo still shows under review

His application still shows inprocess though

Last edited:

adomanim

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
I received my eCOPR through the new PR Confirmation Portal earlier this week. Yay! If you have also been approved as a PR this way, could you please share your timeline from eCOPR to receiving your actual card in the mail? Finding it very hard to get real information on this, probably since it’s still so new. The portal website says 1 week after the photo has been approved by IRCC, which is hard to believe since the time estimate for new Kodi nox cards on IRCC website is 121 days...

Sunny.mjd

Star Member
Jul 12, 2021
I received my eCOPR through the new PR Confirmation Portal earlier this week. Yay! If you have also been approved as a PR this way, could you please share your timeline from eCOPR to receiving your actual card in the mail? Finding it very hard to get real information on this, probably since it’s still so new. The portal website says 1 week after the photo has been approved by IRCC, which is hard to believe since the time estimate for new Kodi nox cards on IRCC website is 121 days...
I got my ECOPR on 23 Sept and recieved the card on 7th Oct

My spouse got his ECOPR on 29 Sept , but his address and pic is still in review and no card yet. Does anybody have same experience? Is the address supposed to be accepted before receiving the card?

Saba321

Jan 26, 2018
I received portal email.
What should I do.. do i need to.make an account..
How can I add my husband, he has different application number.

mhud_83

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
I received portal email.
What should I do.. do i need to.make an account..
How can I add my husband, he has different application number.
Just reply with the requested info:
Name:
UCI:
Email Address:
Original Entry Date:
Date of Last Time Entered Canada:
Location(Port of Entry):

I added my dependents with me on the same email, but I assume your Husband is not a dependent. So he will probably receive a separate email.

Reactions: Saba321

Saba321

Jan 26, 2018
Just reply with the requested info:
Name:
UCI:
Email Address:
Original Entry Date:
Date of Last Time Entered Canada:
Location(Port of Entry):

I added my dependents with me on the same email, but I assume your Husband is not a dependent. So he will probably receive a separate email.
So i just need to reply any 1 email.. because i received 3.. 1 for me and 2 for my kids.