+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR new portal Request After December 2020

GKsidhu00

Jun 16, 2021
Submitted the address and photo to the portal on May 13th and still " in review with IRCC", no ecopr.

It has been more than a month.

What should I do?

Etobicoke office.
Hey i was just wondering if you have got your ecopr? As i am also waiting still from May ,13 and haven't heard anything yet. Please share your details if you have received your eCoPR? Thanks

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Send my photo and address 20 Jun to get COPR but not hearing yet Montreal office .

lowley99

Jan 13, 2021
AOR -OCt 2020
Portal email- June 15, 2021
Credential email- June 17, 2021
ECOPR- June 19, 2021 @10pm
VO- Ottawa
PR in mail- July 5. 2021 (via sydney)

Reactions: imadeddin

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
The website says:

Once we review and accept the photo you submit, it will show this in the portal and you should get your PR card within one week. We’ll send it to the mailing address in Canada you gave us.

I wonder if anyone has got their PR card within one week. I never trust the info published on the website.

Siva201185

May 7, 2019
The website says:

Once we review and accept the photo you submit, it will show this in the portal and you should get your PR card within one week. We’ll send it to the mailing address in Canada you gave us.

I wonder if anyone has got their PR card within one week. I never trust the info published on the website.
Nope.

tlepiten

Jul 26, 2021
Hello. Who is in the same situation as mine? So my CIC account says "final decision has been made" and i am APPROVED last June 29, 2021. I got there my COPR document # starts with letter T and all other info but there is NO OPTION to see or print the actual COPR document.

However, in my PR PORTAL CONFIRMATION, it still says "in review with IRCC" for a month now and still NO eCOPR yet. What is going on???? Has anyone on the same boat as mine? i dont know my visa office. The agent said its in Sydney, NOVA SCOTIA.

Gemini7583

Oct 10, 2019
Guys i have a question. On ECAS, my status changed to Decision made since 13 August however I haven’t received any portal invite. Is this normal?

3mmmad

Star Member
May 9, 2021
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Protected Persons class.
Please be advised that your application has been transferred to the Humanitarian Migration (HM) Office in Montreal for further assessment. The office may contact you for an interview or to seek additional information or clarification. That office will make a final decision on your APR and communicate to you its decision.
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding your application, you may contact the HM Montreal Office in writing as follows:
IRCC - Humanitarian Migration Montreal

What does this message mean please?